CAR power

i21

• Members

Yes, xat could make so many car emoticons that it would be a great power! 

And please include some effect that the people can put an random emotion into a car or motorcycle (like (hmm#hmm#motorbike)

If the html5 supports, you can also make an effect that the car moves out when you move the cursor into, like the balloon emoji. Some smoke would be great tho. 

Edited by i21

• Wiki Translators

Hello !!

Firstly i think you're a new forum user, welcome and i hope you enjoy time with, it's good to suggest and bring a new ideas but an idea should be developed, here is a post that can help you to know " how to suggest : 

Secondly we already have a CAR power it's " kcar " you can see it here https://xat.wiki/Kcar i don't think we need another similar car power.

Thank you (hug) and welcome to forum.

• Advanced Members
7 hours ago, i21 said:

Yes, xat could make so many car emoticons that it would be a great power! 

And please include some effect that the people can put an random emotion into a car or motorcycle (like (hmm#hmm#motorbike)

If the html5 supports, you can also make an effect that the car moves out when you move the cursor into, like the balloon emoji. Some smoke would be great tho. 

about  cursor can be added by mainowner of chat with any design.if u talking about yout chat adk designer make  car cursor  for your chat .

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 2/17/2021 at 9:25 PM, Maxo said:

Hello !!

Firstly i think you're a new forum user, welcome and i hope you enjoy time with, it's good to suggest and bring a new ideas but an idea should be developed, here is a post that can help you to know " how to suggest : 

Secondly we already have a CAR power it's " kcar " you can see it here https://xat.wiki/Kcar i don't think we need another similar car power.

Thank you (hug) and welcome to forum.

The 'kcar' has the background idea, sorry about that. But we can have the side car, that can move. I'm looking that xat is so out of ideas and I wanted to help.

Motorbikes, bus, trains and other cars also are welcome, and the animations would be great to difference the standard Android/iOS emojis to it. 

* The idea that you don't need another power to differenciate isn't relevate to xat.com when it has the HAND2 and LOVEMIX2 power. 

• Volunteers

Perhaps we could unlock more prestigious vehicles with the more powers we stack. For example, collect 5 car powers to unlock the golden sportscar or golden motorbike smiley. This may increase sales of the power.

And we could develop a new racing game that uses smilies from this power. The app could display a 2D race circuit with a top-down view to drive your vehicle around using the arrow keys. Other players would be visible on the circuit, and their xat username would appear next to their vehicle. This would be a gamebot game.

There could also be a free ride mode, if you just wanted to drive around, practise, and interact with other users in the chat without racing. This mode could be like Doodle, where other users can join without needing to use a gamebot.