I was hacked

Question

• Members

Hello delicate subject  (I can not send ticket will then be here)
Well I was stopped xat.com and my days are over, after a while I learned that I was robado and went to see WHAT was and was already late all my power were removed from my account went to investigate WHAT hear.
And I found that last year the
xat.com was attacked and had their data stolen, the date (4 Nov 2015) serca of 5,968,783 accounts exposed the xat spoke of the matter (http://xat.com/databreach.html) and did nothing to those who lost their powers my credentials were picking up on the site <removed by moderator> putting in my username and ID "eryckgunz123" No search bar would appear to paid users of site <removed by moderator> my password and that's how I robado today already changed the password but I lost powers and will run out?

3 answers to this question

• Wiki Translators

Hello,

Register a new account and create a ticket. You should select the Lost access help topic and Subject must be five or more words.

I believe the reason why it didn't let you create a ticket is because the system requires you to be logged in to create a ticket under that help topic.

Click here for a guide if you don't know how to get a new identification number.

• Advanced Members

The question or questions in this topic have been answered and an answer has been marked. This topic is now closed.

If you have any other questions, please open a new topic.

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Arthur said:

I believe the reason why it didn't let you create a ticket is because the system requires you to be logged in to create a ticket under that help topic.

You can open a ticket without being logged in if you have cleared your cache, but you should only do this if you have access to the email address. Otherwise, create a new account and open a ticket normally.