new xat feature html5- suggestion

Sephiroth

• Contributors

Hi!

I have a suggestion for the technical part of the chat, I don't know where to place it, so I leave it here.

What if, when you have a private with couple different friends, you should no longer type separately for each, but be able to add several people in the same private and talk to all at once?

Moreover, if a conversation has already started, what if you have an "add friend" option to add to the conversations already started and the conversation history to be seen by the newcomer.

This is also useful for moderation. Think about how much time we waste on print screen. When you have something to report, fake trade or inapp in private, simply "add friend" and the moderator sees everything that has been discussed and takes action.

At the same time, the moderator can use the copy-paste function to translate the text if it is in another language, which cannot be done in a screenshot, and it becomes a pain for the moderator. 

Thank you for reading this.

All the best, 

Edited by LordSin
  • Award 1
  • Done! 2
  • Like 1

• Sephiroth changed the title to new xat feature html5- suggestion
  • Contributors

You are in the correct section to suggest. I think this idea has already been suggested before with some differences from your idea. But in the end, it is all about the same, having a PC with several people added.
Here is a post where Leandro explains in more detail how it could be in this new version HTML5.

Personally, I really like this idea.

• Done! 1
  • Like 1

• Contributors

Thank you, Rob, I did not know that.

My idea has been inspired from an old romanian trivia site, but I do not contest someone else has this idea first. With some years ago even.  

In the end, all that matters is to have this feature if possible.

8-)

• Done! 1
  • Like 1

• Members
10 hours ago, LordSin said:

Hi!

I have a suggestion for the technical part of the chat, I don't know where to place it, so I leave it here.

What if, when you have a private with couple different friends, you should no longer type separately for each, but be able to add several people in the same private and talk to all at once?

Moreover, if a conversation has already started, what if you have an "add friend" option to add to the conversations already started and the conversation history to be seen by the newcomer.

This is also useful for moderation. Think about how much time we waste on print screen. When you have something to report, fake trade or inapp in private, simply "add friend" and the moderator sees everything that has been discussed and takes action.

At the same time, the moderator can use the copy-paste function to translate the text if it is in another language, which cannot be done in a screenshot, and it becomes a pain for the moderator. 

Thank you for reading this.

All the best, 

I have always  thought about this too  but never  had a chance to be able to comment or suggest because I didnt know    where to go or how to do it.  Im  really down for this  feature!     

Edited by Ale.2020
  • Like 2

• Stif locked this topic