Background contest for Cambio

Solange

• Advanced Members

General Contest Information

I'm in need of general backgrounds for the chat. Join this contest to show us your talent!

Requirements and Limitations

• You must provide both an inner and an outer background.
  • You must provide a matching button color.

• Your entry must be posted publicly here.

• You can use any colour you want, not necessarily yellow and blue.

• Please, try not to make something too dark or too bright. Do not make anything hurtful to eyes.

• Make sure the outer background matches perfectly well with the inner background. This means, if the outer background has any type of content (logo, words, etc), it should look clearly visible and should not be covered by the inner background.

• IMPORTANT: The more backgrounds you post, the more chances you will have to win the first place.

Prize Information

• 1st place will get 6,000 xats.
  • 2nd place will get 5,000 xats.
  • 3rd place will get 2,200 xats.

Sponsor: @Admin.

Deadline

• Award 2
  • Like 5

• Advanced Members
3 hours ago, LordSin said:

Hello all!

Version 1:

Front: >>

spacer.png

Back: >>

spacer.png

Button color: #aaaaaa

Version 2:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Button color: #aaaaaa

Version 3:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Thank you  for the opportunity!

L.

These are good designs. I liked them. Good lucks.

• Like 1

• Members

Hello everyone! I'm Missy2 and in my participation, I'm going to leave my two backgrounds, indoor and outdoor. I'm new in the forum and I don't know how to publish my works, so I'll leave the links from imgur. Thank you in advance for the opportunity to participate. Thank you

https://i.imgur.com/J0qPJxd.png

https://i.imgur.com/yVnpO5G.png

Button color: #FDCB00

• Like 1

• Contributors
1 minute ago, Missy2 said:

Hello everyone! I'm Missy2 and in my participation, I'm going to leave my two backgrounds, indoor and outdoor. I'm new in the forum and I don't know how to publish my works, so I'll leave the links from imgur. Thank you in advance for the opportunity to participate. Thank you

In the right low corner, you have "Insert image from URL"

Click there and paste the link from Imgur then click ok, and image will be inserted in your post. 

Good luck with your work! 

• Members
23 hours ago, Missy2 said:

LordSin thank you very much for your excellent help. I will already follow your directions. Once again thank you very much.

spacer.png

spacer.png

21 hours ago, Missy2 said:

LordSin thank you very much for your excellent help. I will already follow your directions. Once again thank you very much.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Button color:  #DEB2C9

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Wiki Translators

Hello All!

OUTER BACKGROUND (PREVIEW)                                         INNER BACKGROUND  BC: #D3702A                                                                   

spacer.png   spacer.png

OUTER BACKGROUND 2 (PREVIEW 2)                                          INNER BACKGROUND 2 BC: #131656

spacer.png   spacer.png

OUTER BACKGROUND 3  (PREVIEW 3)                                        INNER BACKGROUND 3  BC:#06043F

spacer.png  spacer.png

Good Luck!

Edited by Lida
Update
  • Award 2

• Advanced Members

The deadline has been extended in hopes of getting more entries.

I would also like to mention that I'm accepting donations, hopefully the prizes can be increased and possibly more places can be added to the winners list.

Thank you!

• Award 1
  • Like 2

• Members

Hello, Good here I leave my Contribution for the contest ID and User: Majito2395 (278720612

Outer Background:

spacer.png

Inner Background:

spacer.png

Button Color: 2B0F87

Outer Background:

spacer.png

Inner Background:

spacer.png

Button Color: FB7D02

Edited by MariaPR

• Volunteers
3 hours ago, MariaPR said:

Hola, Buenas acá les dejo mi Aporte para el concurso ID y Usuario: Majito2395 (278720612)

Cajita:

Forum Guidelines

14. Unless a forum or topic specifically authorizes the use of a different language, English is the only language allowed. This includes other content areas, such as statuses.

Please could you edit your post accordingly? You may use https://translate.google.com.

• Contributors

xR0B (129030692)
Hi, here is my entry...

INNER BACKGROUND                                                                  OUTER BACKGROUND
                                                                               » PREVIEW «
 6x94dmj.png              Zz75eOw.png                                                 
                        Button Color: #f8d872

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This one has 3 inner versions, trade ball.
V.1
nv3Cb5E.png
                                                                                                                                                                  » PREVIEW «
V.2                                                                                                                                                   Button Color: #edc126
XkSBQSx.png               rwfaE6v.png

V.3
bm95WYg.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

» PREVIEW «
hgOHuzh.png               LPpfAn3.png
                           Button Color: #de7d2c

Edited by RobFerrari
  • Award 1

• Advanced Members

Hi, here I leave you my funds

First Entry:

Inner:

lMAuV86.png 

-

Outer:

G2PkfrO.png 

Button color: #2567DC

---

Second Entry:

Inner: 

89ZBgxf.png

Outer:

bomuHle.png 

Button color: #2567DC

Reg: Magic

ID:(10000020)

Edited by Magic

• Advanced Members

Entry 1:

qwUlbQI.png                                           SA8lMrD.png

Button Colour: #34cbfd

Entry 2:

aVALZQq.png                                      wL08Oa6.png

Button Colour: #ffd800

Edited by Vilen