Account Block

Ranny

Question

• Members

Hi there, all,

On 07 Aug/Sunday my xatspace was working just fine, and even let me edit it, but upon logging into xat on 09 Aug/Tuesday, my xat profile reads "**Your profile has been blocked**" whenever I try to log in to edit it. I opened up a support ticket, but didn't use the dropdown menu option "Account Block," upon opening it, and since have seen no reply from xatech ot the admins. Any suggestions as to what to do now? Or how to prevent this from happening in the first place?

Thanks.

Ran.

4 answers to this question

• Wiki Editors

Hello,

It seems like your profile has been deleted for breaking xat's Terms of Service. This usually happens when you have inappropriate content or when you don't follow the CSS Guidelines.

As for your ticket, it will be transferred to an appropriate department once a volunteer get to it. Please note that Account block is a delayed department so this may take a while for your ticket to be answered. 

Please try to be patient!

• Advanced Members

Even if you believe you opened the ticket under the wrong department, it will be transferred to the correct one. Just remain patient for a reply. Opening forum threads will not speed up the process.

As for making sure you do not run into this issue in the future, read the terms of service and make sure that your xatspace does not break any of the terms. Also, if you're using any CSS modifications read the CSS guidelines to know what is and what isn't allowed to be changed. You will also be given a full reason upon receiving a reply so you also know what to avoid in the future.