I have a suggestion about xat games

• Members

Very good idea that there are unique games in xat.com/game and they are played only in that xat site .

You could invent new games that are not on the xat list to enter something unique should be for users of all xat to see.

The idea that Valestein raises is very good! (hug)

• Like 1
  • Advanced Members
9 hours ago, Valstein said:

Of course, you know there are games we play in xat.I think some of these games only belong to xat.com/game page e.g. chess

Hi, I really don't know what you meant here, but Chess game belongs to xat.com page in general, not just xat.com/game chat as you say. Or maybe you meant that they should belong to only xat.com/game chat.

In that case, I understand ur point and in a way it makes sense. However, it should be noted that the Game chat started as a tribute to games "gamebans" and was created with the purpose of solving and covering the entertainment of those people who wanted to play, with moderators who had the powers of games for that purpose , since at that time (not all users of other chats had all the powers of games to ban a requested game, and they didn't have bots either). But in general terms, at that time this chat was based more on the games that have to do more directly with “powers”, among other extra contests. The other games that the page includes are to be enjoyed in any chat for free.

Times have changed, and this now makes more sense, we will see in the future if this suggestion can be taken.  I like the idea of developing new games that can only be played at xat.com/game.

• Like 2
  • Advanced Members
5 hours ago, RobFerrari said:

Hi, I really don't know what you meant here, but Chess game belongs to xat.com page in general, not just xat.com/game chat as you say. Or maybe you meant that they should belong to only xat.com/game chat.

In that case, I understand ur point and in a way it makes sense. However, it should be noted that the Game chat started as a tribute to games "gamebans" and was created with the purpose of solving and covering the entertainment of those people who wanted to play, with moderators who had the powers of games for that purpose , since at that time (not all users of other chats had all the powers of games to ban a requested game, and they didn't have bots either). But in general terms, at that time this chat was based more on the games that have to do more directly with “powers”, among other extra contests. The other games that the page includes are to be enjoyed in any chat for free.

Times have changed, and this now makes more sense, we will see in the future if this suggestion can be taken.  I like the idea of developing new games that can only be played at xat.com/game.

What you said explains very well what I said, thank you for comment. as you said times have changed, if we have an official game page, I think the games should be produced here and exit here.  the idea of playing free games here will appear on other pages that are related to keeping this place alive, but will only allow you to play on the official page

:))