Jonathan1990

Xat Toon Avatars And What They Are

There are plenty of pages that display them all with the codes but they never tell you what they are or who they are of.  I've seen people on xat choose one and not have a clue what cartoon character it is of.  Simple putting them all down on this forum in a post would be classified as spam with there been thousands to list.  I know all the Pokemon ones though with been a fan.  Is there a site that tells you what all the avatars are that xat put together when chats began in September 2006?

There is a list of xat avatars  but it doesn't really tell what kind of characters they are or what their names are.

1 hour ago, Henry said:

source: <Removed>

The source is enough already to know which characters they are. Thanks.

There used to be a thread on the old forums with a link to the original website that the toon pictures were taken from. Obviously, when the forums were taken down, the thread went down too, sadly.

There were hundreds of toon pics there that weren't even on xat, but had the same style. I can't find it anymore though. ;_; 

On 12/20/2016 at 7:03 AM, Crow said:

There used to be a thread on the old forums with a link to the original website that the toon pictures were taken from. Obviously, when the forums were taken down, the thread went down too, sadly.

There were hundreds of toon pics there that weren't even on xat, but had the same style. I can't find it anymore though. ;_; 

Hey, look what I found

http://icone.goldenweb.it/index_file/l/en/d2/cartoons/c/animaniacs/default.html

(I was the one who posted this on the old forum as well)

However, it seems none of the Simpsons avatars xat uses are listed on that site. Those appear to have been created by a different artist, who apparently passed away at the beginning of this year : ( 

• Award 2

6 hours ago, Communism said:

Hey, look what I found

http://icone.goldenweb.it/index_file/l/en/d2/cartoons/c/animaniacs/default.html

(I was the one who posted this on the old forum as well)

However, it seems none of the Simpsons avatars xat uses are listed on that site. Those appear to have been created by a different artist, who apparently passed away at the beginning of this year : ( 

Wow, thank you!! That's exactly the site!

+ Rest in peace Jeanette Foshee. ):