power dog breeds

Shake

• Advanced Members

xat is innovative ! i think xat could use some help from its xat users and make xat a more fun place to hang out at.

hence im suggesting DOG BREEDS POWER! there's a dog smiley in xat but i think we could have breeds to match the owner's personality for example

chihuahua

image.thumb.png.c819cc07d159c2a79b5095200fdcd58a.png

can i get an owa owa???

golden retriever

image.thumb.png.2da3d8d2ea7c811ebd24a6b3d813bdd7.png

corgi

image.thumb.png.3e754afc9eb691f72dc92bc19df95aff.png

pug

image.thumb.png.e85bc56d6799bdce6b186d17118cd674.png

let me know what you think !! i think its a very creative and necessary power for people who love dogs just like me :) you could also color the fur to match your fursona or whatever

• Award 5
  • Done! 1
  • Like 1

• Members

Honestly, most of the suggestions recently haven't been very nice or well-explained but wow, this one sure has made up for it! I would really like to see something like this because who doesn't like dogs?! It would be very cute for everyone to use!

and also, OWA OWA

Edited by LiaMarie
  • Cool 1
  • Like 1

• Advanced Members

Everyone knows I'm more of a cat person, I love cats. However, this idea is so innovative that I can't but love it. You with this suggestion, you introduced a legendary innovation that will revolutionize xat. 

Congratulations bro! (hug)

• Like 2

• Members

Dogs are amazing!!! I really hope this power gets made, it's one of the best ideas I've seen in a long time. It has left a deep impression on me, you're truly a genius coming up with such a unique concept. I hope to see you shake up the suggestion community with more innovative ideas :)

• Cool 1
  • Like 1

• Advanced Members
9 hours ago, Shake said:

xat is innovative ! i think xat could use some help from its xat users and make xat a more fun place to hang out at.

hence im suggesting DOG BREEDS POWER! there's a dog smiley in xat but i think we could have breeds to match the owner's personality for example

chihuahua

image.thumb.png.c819cc07d159c2a79b5095200fdcd58a.png

can i get an owa owa???

golden retriever

image.thumb.png.2da3d8d2ea7c811ebd24a6b3d813bdd7.png

corgi

image.thumb.png.3e754afc9eb691f72dc92bc19df95aff.png

pug

image.thumb.png.e85bc56d6799bdce6b186d17118cd674.png

let me know what you think !! i think its a very creative and necessary power for people who love dogs just like me :) you could also color the fur to match your fursona or whatever

This is good idea, That sounds good. Some innovations should be made for the emojis of some powers. We always see the same old emojis in old xat powers. Instead of always having the same emojis, additional emojis need to be designed to enhance and change them. I brought this up in my suggestions as well too. I see you have added very cute dogs emoji here. I loved them.

• Advanced Members

Cuties dog's I love them all eheh (smirk) can u post anothers ones if u like! 8-) or if that make u more happy 

i like tha back maentionated from Enter (hmm) interesting thing...

Edited by ALEX
nice design!!
  • Like 1