620 FOREVER

Pedro

• Advanced Members

ID: 620

Name : FOREVER

Price229 xats

smilies and pawns:

forever.png

Smilies: forever, cupidhearts, foreverhearts, grandhearts, inlovehug, lovebaby, loveballoons, loveinair, moonlove

Pawns: ho, hg, hh, hb

https://xat.wiki/Forever

made by: @Mihay

Edited by Vevrok
  • Award 2
  • Cool 1
  • Done! 1
  • Like 7

• Advanced Members

great job,

I know very well how hard it is to create smileys where I think this is the first site where it makes them animated (that's why i drew something different but always dangerous for my mind), in order not to get the right compensation for the work done (people are too spoiled and don't aim for real art), I have always appreciated the work of smiley makers and mihay is a guy who despite everything and continues its work with its head held high ..

partially making those who truly appreciate and like the power itself happy!!

Go Ahead Reaction GIF Alex

• Crow featured this topic
  • Contributors

Thnx to Mihay one more time for this amazing power, I loved these smilies ❤️❤️❤️❤️ I would like to use them with size power but unfortunately isn’t work 😔 but I’m still loving FOREVER, cutie and nice designed smilies, you did a great work!

I Love You Reaction GIF

• Like 1

• Advanced Members
On 2/13/2021 at 4:55 PM, Vevrok said:

ID: 620

Name : FOREVER

Price  : 229 xats

Smilies:

forever, cupidhearts, foreverhearts, grandhearts, inlovehug, lovebaby, loveballoons, loveinair, moonlove

Pawns:

ho, hg, hh, hb

https://xat.wiki/forever

made by: @Mihay

It is nice to see one of the love emoticons I gave in a suggestion for Valentine's Day in these Valentine's Day ''forever'' power xat emoticons, and we can clearly see that there have been changes and innovations in the powers of Valentine's Day, advanced emojis are added to the xat love emoji collection.These are the most special smilies chosen for the Valentine's Day. I don't think Valentine's Day powers serie are complemented by this power. but it is one of the most beautiful continuation of the Valentine's Day powers series.

• Like 1

• Crow unfeatured and locked this topic