Xatcoin

VaLsteiN

• Advanced Members

You know, bitcoin and similar virtual currencies emerged in the world.  Why don't we turn it into a power? With the xat logo, we can create xatcoin power and turn it into a system like virtual money in a different xat in the future.

Perhaps xatcoin will be worth more than an epic power and people will be able to buy it with xats or money.

And so we can attract more people here and a lot can be done on this power.

As I said, we can think of it as a power, but why not a power for real investment?  will have xat logo on it

090131302-bitcoin-kapak.thumb.jpg.907964f8c2c97a66dc88b81ea9bf6d4a.jpg

If you have suggestions you can here  ?

Edited by Valstein
  • Award 1
  • Wow 1

• Advanced Members
7 minutes ago, Renan said:

How would it work? Could you explain it better?

Thanks for your contribution!

As I said, I'm talking about a power like bitcoin, which is equivalent to real money and can be bought and sold, it is not just a power or smile feature, and more needs to think of a system.

• Members
3 minutes ago, Valstein said:

As I said, I'm talking about a power like bitcoin, which is equivalent to real money and can be bought and sold, it is not just a power or smile feature, and more needs to think of a system.

I think it's not in the xat's objective, like it's not in any social network objective.

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, Goku said:

So you want to suggested about users who's they buy powers to purchased it with real money ? Interesting i'll supporting this. 

xatcoin you can get this from the xat store or there are multiple alternatives with xats or your real money  , this power is not a devaluation for xats, it can become completely xat's real money like xats (xatcoin)  

• Volunteers
3 minutes ago, Valstein said:

it can become completely xat's real money like xats (xatcoin)  

About that... What's the difference between xats and xatcoin...?

You can already purchase xats on buy page, some people already resell it so you could argue it has a "real" value.

By the way, xat money was initially called xat coin and coin was a dedicated chat link.

• Award 2

• Advanced Members
2 minutes ago, Goku said:

I think that xat should added others methode of payment about purchased powers instead using always xats to purchasing it.

I definitely agree with this suggestion, I think we can attract more people's attention here. More alternatives, more people.

• Advanced Members
10 minutes ago, Sydno said:

About that... What's the difference between xats and xatcoin...?

You can already purchase xats on buy page, some people already resell it so you could argue it has a "real" value.

By the way, xat money was initially called xat coin and coin was a dedicated chat link.

What are the differences between xats and xatcoin? 

xats mostly buy in xat so it shows us the product we bought from the store

xatcoin is not something that we will use only within xat like a virtual money system. Think of it as a tool that can attract people outside.

a new payment method, available for everything xat.com/trade? It can make the trade more active It can reveal many different methods in xat There may be xat chat site, but we should not forget that there is a trade dimension, new ideas can be tried to make the trade alive:)