I have a question about trade

VaLsteiN

Question

• Advanced Members

We are collecting some strengths in trade such as 500, 1000, 1500 quantities,  But if we think that some people's accounts were burned or closed for other reasons, and according to what we should collect the powers

The question I asked is actually whether those accounts are burned or are they still an active user, why is there no explanation about this?

https://prnt.sc/yvb8in

There are 179 aprincesses, but there is a rumor that he was burned about his account, why xat.com does not explain about trading and some accounts if we are going to collect the powers, shouldn't we really know what the accounts are?

Shouldn't there be a list of accounts that have much power in trading and are locked?

Edited by Valstein
  • Done! 1

6 answers to this question

• Volunteers

Visible on the bot does not mean they still exist on the account.

Bot "screen" a user powers when they see them on a chat. If the user was blocked, or sold everything but never appeared in front of the bot, it will never update.

Realistically, if the user left or was blocked, there's no chance a bot ever see them again. It isn't a xat issue or something to be fixed but rather shows that you shouldn't trust bots too much when collecting a power.

• Award 2
  • Done! 1

• Contributors
25 minutes ago, Valstein said:

We are collecting some strengths in trade such as 500, 1000, 1500 quantities,  But if we think that some people's accounts were burned or closed for other reasons, and according to what we should collect the powers

The question I asked is actually whether those accounts are burned or are they still an active user, why is there no explanation about this?

https://prnt.sc/yvb8in

There are 179 aprincesses, but there is a rumor that he was burned about his account, why xat.com does not explain about trading and some accounts if we are going to collect the powers, shouldn't we really know what the accounts are?

Shouldn't there be a list of accounts that have much power in trading and are locked?

I understand what you mean, but in general, the correct procedure is to ask for verification of what you are going to buy, either xat/days or powers.

The right thing is to request verification via ticket before any negotiation.

• No 1

• Advanced Members
26 minutes ago, Page said:

I understand what you mean, but in general, the correct procedure is to ask for verification of what you are going to buy, either xat/days or powers.

The right thing is to request verification via ticket before any negotiation.

What I want to talk about here is not trying to find out what and what powers people gather, it's just that the forces on the burned account are still visible.

• Advanced Members

The way the bot functions is it records who has the most of a power when someone does !hasmost command and the person with the highest quantity of a power happens to be in a room where the bot can record that they own the most of a power. The bot saves this data and records it and keeps it until someone else who has the most of a particular power gets recorded by the bot. Like Sydno said, bots aren't accurate. If you wished to collect a power, use the bot only as a reference and don't take the information given as definitive as some users know how to avoid the bot from recording who has most of a power simply by avoiding chats with a bot. Therefore to answer your question, the bot's records aren't determined by what account is torched/deleted/inactive but rather based on who had the most of a power at the time the bot recorded this information.

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

No method is perfect. xat also can not answer if a user is torched or has not sold a power either.  This would technically be against terms. A user could easily collect a power and go on trade which is fexbot, and then never visit a fexbot chat again, but still be active on xat.

Users can also block their user information.  There are more "burned accounts" as well as "inactive" ones then are presently active on xat. it is simply not feasible to try to gather this information.

• Done! 1