xat Mobile Bug Reporting

Admin

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, LaFleur said:

[CRASH!] -If you take a screenshot more than once while being on the xat app, the app will crash. In other words, if you take two screenshots it crashes (i've tested it like 5 times and it crashed every time)

Can't reproduce (iOS). 

• Volunteers

New bugs:

[CRASH!] -If you take a screenshot more than once while being on the xat app, the app will crash. In other words, if you take two screenshots it crashes (i've tested it like 5 times and it crashed every time)

What do you mean by "taking a screenshot" ? Like taking a screenshot using Android system ? I tried on my side to take 5 screenshots in a row, the app hasn't crashed. Where does it crashs when you take a screenshot ? (May test again to see if it happens on my side.)

- If the keyboard is open and you use the Add Smilies to add smiley and you add a smiley, the keyboard closes, however the keyboard should stay open and just add the smiley to the message.

Can you provide me a screenshot to see exactly the issue?

@lcky A lot of powers are missing on the store because normally there are "game" and "groups" tab but they are not added atm and gback is classed as a group, so that's why you don't see it even if it should be in the epic tab.

• Advanced Members
16 minutes ago, SlOom said:

What do you mean by "taking a screenshot" ? Like taking a screenshot using Android system ? I tried on my side to take 5 screenshots in a row, the app hasn't crashed. Where does it crashs when you take a screenshot ? (May test again to see if it happens on my side.)

Yes, when you use android system for screenshots. It doesn't matter where you are on the xat app, as soon as you take the second screenshot, it says "xat stopped".

I also tried this with other (non-xat) apps and they don't crash, thus its related to the xat app.

20 minutes ago, SlOom said:

- If the keyboard is open and you use the Add Smilies to add smiley and you add a smiley, the keyboard closes, however the keyboard should stay open and just add the smiley to the message.

Can you provide me a screenshot to see exactly the issue?

As you can see the keyboard closes, after you've chosen a smiley of the box.

• Award 1

• Volunteers
32 minutes ago, LaFleur said:

Yes, when you use android system for screenshots. It doesn't matter where you are on the xat app, as soon as you take the second screenshot, it says "xat stopped".

I also tried this with other (non-xat) apps and they don't crash, thus its related to the xat app.

As you can see the keyboard closes, after you've chosen a smiley of the box.

I guess, it can't handle the keyboard and add smilie dialog in same time; I will add it to the list even if I doubt if it's a bug.

Crash : I guess it depends of your android version since there are some exceptions in the Java class depending of the android version. I'm on Android 6.0, I tried again to take a screenshot on the xat app and no crash. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members

Don't think this has been reported yet or maybe i don't know of it (although i've searched before).

If u type /away icon in mobile and u typed, it'll show the /away icon while chatting and it won't be removed (on mobile). (But away is removed if you log out/in on mobile)

However at the same time, on desktop, it'll show u /away in the user list, but without an /away icon in the chat window.

Proof:

UmoP2RgRQVCh1_-1OgksVA.jpeghmaL_7xnQ9KrxlZFw0lopg.jpeg

TkrEbJepSPmLpVACT0wTwg.jpeg

• Award 1

• Volunteers
2 hours ago, LaFleur said:

Don't think this has been reported yet or maybe i don't know of it (although i've searched before).

If u type /away icon in mobile and u typed, it'll show the /away icon while chatting and it won't be removed (on mobile). (But away is removed if you log out/in on mobile)

However at the same time, on desktop, it'll show u /away in the user list, but without an /away icon in the chat window.

Proof:

UmoP2RgRQVCh1_-1OgksVA.jpeghmaL_7xnQ9KrxlZFw0lopg.jpeg

TkrEbJepSPmLpVACT0wTwg.jpeg

Yes, it has been reported and I think it's in progress to be fixed..

Note : You can do same with typing. (Like typing forever just by using typing packet. :P)

• Award 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members
On 5/20/2017 at 5:57 PM, LaFleur said:

New bugs:

From beginning i used ios xat apple, until now, i never experience this screenshot crash. Even without using tesflight application its fine too.

Just saying for the ios xat application.

Thanks.

added info. when i went to help chat like 3hours ago, just today, i experience this and idk if this chash or bugs or logs

ayf6yL9.png nDmNz7s.png

cvpEhq0.png

but after i re-intall the ios xat application and testflight application too, now its  getback to normal.

• Advanced Members

This isn't a bug but it's a question. On my android phone the UI is very rough meaning it's difficult to navigate through the app and I usually have to apply pressure on buttons and hit them multiple times for it to process. Is anyone having the same problem on IOS?

• Advanced Members

13 hours ago, CarlosDesigns said:

This isn't a bug but it's a question. On my android phone the UI is very rough meaning it's difficult to navigate through the app and I usually have to apply pressure on buttons and hit them multiple times for it to process. Is anyone having the same problem on IOS?

It may be that your Android is not supported by the application, or the screen resolution is not enough for the services of XAT in my case I have and works perfection in Android.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
On 7/4/2017 at 10:43 AM, Ju4nFX said:

It may be that your Android is not supported by the application, or the screen resolution is not enough for the services of XAT in my case I have and works perfection in Android.

Now that you mention it, this could be the most likely reason. Thank you for your response.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Hello, I do not know if it is right here in this topic, but since it is a mistake I decided to write here. I am trying to buy xats through the xat app, but informs that the transaction was declined. I already contacted the google play support team and they informed me that my account and the app store are normal and that the error is in the app, and they asked me to report the error to xat. Can someone tell me if it's really not available and purchased by the app?

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
On 5/8/2017 at 8:43 PM, Draik said:

Hello, I do not know if it is right here in this topic, but since it is a mistake I decided to write here. I am trying to buy xats through the xat app, but informs that the transaction was declined. I already contacted the google play support team and they informed me that my account and the app store are normal and that the error is in the app, and they asked me to report the error to xat. Can someone tell me if it's really not available and purchased by the app?

Well really, it must be an application problem. That for now has begun and maybe in the future can work. Or expected xat.com response to this problem.

• Advanced Members
15 hours ago, Ju4nFX said:

Beh, davvero, deve essere un problema applicativo. Che per ora è iniziata e forse in futuro può funzionare. O la risposta attesa di xat.com a questo problema.

Hello app Mobile. applications works perfectly for xats purchase and other options added to Paypal. credit cards!

• 1 month later...