xat Mobile Bug Reporting

Admin

• 3 weeks later...
  • Volunteers

Version 1.7.1 available on Android.

It seems:

- You can now change the language of the application so it's cool for users who don't know much about english.

- Powers (store/user powers) are sorted alphabetically.

- New powers pawns are finally working.

And other things like the IOS version; if you type @username (@SlOom), it will redirect on user profile and %chat (%help) it will redirect on help chat.

A possible bug (Not for everyone): 

- If you switch to French language and switch again to english, it will keep the french language on the menu with "help", "buy xats" etc... unless if you restart the app but the other part of the app is fine on chat/friendlist/profile.

- All new smileys are still not working like HI, MEH... (d) @Admin

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, SlOom said:

Version 1.7.1 available on Android.

Seems more stable now. But..

- The "me" profile could still be improved, the text is far too clustered, it doesn't look nice.

- I am now getting "NOT connected to xat. Click here to reconnect" when i remove or add a group.

- Whats with that "Visitors" which is below "Help" at the menu? When haven't any group open, it brings you to "xat3". I think there is no need to have that, unless it was just made for testing purpose.

• Volunteers
26 minutes ago, LaFleur said:

- Whats with that "Visitors" which is below "Help" at the menu? When haven't any group open, it brings you to "xat3". I think there is no need to have that, unless it was just made for testing purpose.

It has been here since long time. I guess, it's here to prevent going again on chat list, click the selected chat, and then the visitors list. But i think, they should just "disable" the visitors list when there are no chats open or just redirect on the groups list.

If you meant that...

• Advanced Members
On 1/10/2017 at 2:26 AM, xPika said:

App crashes when I try to go to xat_test http://prntscr.com/dtglvs

Back again by using new update TestFlight 1.7.1 for iOS 

i agree to @xPika , what happen to xatest chat? me too i cant enter in the xat_test, is apple crashes.

like when you click it and you are there and its authomatic out, and you cant go to another chat or you cant do anything after that happen. Only i can do is delete the xat.com apple and install again and its back to normal but if you try to go xat_test again it happen again, and kinda wierd only xat_test chat but the another chat are doing fine.

• Advanced Members

TestFlight 1.7.1 ios

Maybe the xat_test chat have a problem not ios apple, try to reset or update the chat and off the gback for smilley maybe it could be help too to take out the lagg of the chat group. 

I try to open some chat group chat here are perfect fine

33m6hhc.jpg

Just thought, thank you!

Let me explain about xat.com apple crashes with screenshot

1st i try to go enter in the xat_test chat 

x4q97n.jpg

2nd thing after i in the xat_test chat it take me out it become like this

2hrermo.jpg

3rd i try to open again the xat.com apple it become like this. And back again the 2nd thing, Everytime you open xat apple repeadly take u out authomatically and cannot do chat anymore.

24vmumb.jpg

Only i can do chat again if delete the xat apple and re install it again. But for now while im using apple ios i cant go xat_test chat bcuz its happening again. Only of this chat group is crashes.

Thank u again and hope this issue will resolve.

Testflight xat ios 1.7.1

1/16/2017

time: 22:10 pm

311xfkp.jpg

You started the chat elsewhere

then after xat apple crashes again 

@Admin 

I  stop using with TestFlight xat ios 1.7.1 version, i just downloaded xat.com application from apple store. My observation is i dont get any crashes xat application to xat_test (xat5) chat  anymore by using xat.com ios 1.6.6 version im using a week now. Thank you

• Wiki Translators

Hi all, I found two bugs.

1):

In the names, for example in the bot one doesn't see the name from the app, in the computer yes (The name it's ok in the computer.

Proof's:

3ilzenv.png

Ch6OCy9.png

In computer:

VrdztJs.png

2):

Whenever I write a long text, and I put a smilie, it put in the middle.

Proof:

jXvqHfD.png

Thank You,

• Members

This is my first post! I just thought it'd be important to make this known. Anyways, me and mike were in a chatroom together with one other user and I was discussing with him about a problem I was having where mobile crashed every time i tried to start the app. Turns out, a smiley in my name was preventing the app from letting me login. It was also causing other users to crash by simply having the smiley in my name. When i said anything in main with this smiley in my name, Almost all people crashed because of it. The smiley is: <Removed>

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Elevating said:

This is my first post! I just thought it'd be important to make this known. Anyways, me and mike were in a chatroom together with one other user and I was discussing with him about a problem I was having where mobile crashed every time i tried to start the app. Turns out, a smiley in my name was preventing the app from letting me login. It was also causing other users to crash by simply having the smiley in my name. When i said anything in main with this smiley in my name, Almost all people crashed because of it. The smiley is: <removed>

Would be better if you removed that smiley code, as other users are going to use it to purposely crash mobile users.

• Advanced Members

Xat.com ios apple version 1.6.6

This time im not using TestFlight

i found my bugs here

117z28x.jpg 2rbywqh.jpg

21jdp29.jpg t5oqc4.jpg

And also in Add smillie option here,( its accidentally saw it actually), the "small butterfly" smillie after i click it...

1gi2vs.jpg 

... its  appear (fall) smillie, and the main "fall" smillie is different here

seuf07.jpg 15qrxi9.jpg

And this is the original of (fall) smillie itry to do !ls 

5amfjm.jpg

Added more info bugs later.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, xZed said:

Xat app for ios still get crashed

Explain. What's triggering the issue? Have you tried reinstalling the app? What iOS version are you running and what is your iPhone model?

• Volunteers
43 minutes ago, Lamingtons said:

Isn't working "Search Chat" on Android 6.0.1, xat App v 1.7.1 (Xiaomi Redmi 4s)

Does not display a input...

Works fine on my side. Try to reinstall it or clear the cache of the APP directly.

I remember having that issue after the update.

http://i.imgur.com/FviAwGZ.png

• Bot Service Providers
57 minutes ago, SlOom said:

Works fine on my side. Try to reinstall it or clear the cache of the APP directly.

I remember having that issue after the update.

http://i.imgur.com/FviAwGZ.png

PMp1az1.png 

Devices:

LG G4 Pro (Android 4.4.4) - Bug

Xiaomi Redmi 4s (Android 6.0.1) - Bug

iPhone 6s Plus / TestFlight (iOS 12.1) - Working

• 2 weeks later...

I see people "Offline" that hasn't even been in the xat: 

wGTuv3p.jpg

And sometimes, for example if you ban someone, they can appear unbanned and obviously out of the ban pool (even though they are still banned).

Members can appear as guests too. 

When you are using mobile and someone sends you a gift, app crashes and if you were in a xat with multiple pools, they all disappear.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members

Hi @Admin  im using now ios 1.8.0 version xat application without tesflight

i saw kinda wierd smillie here

330cjcy.jpg

At first i just ignore it,then everytime i want to open smillie sometime it appear that wierd smillie, kinda scary(cry)

and ijust wanna know also what is new version of xatCom application without testflight download? Thanks

• Award 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Reports for Xat Android 1.7.3:
Every time i try to login appears the message :
"Please Logon"
I look if i put some incorrect information and i try again and them again appears:
"Please Logon"
I look again if i put incorrect information and i try again:
"Please Logon"
I look again and try:
"Error Login-4"
after this appears the same message of "Erro Login-4"

• Wiki Editors

Thank you for reporting; I believe the admins are looking into this.. @Phinny

If anyone else has this issue, please send me a private message so that I can gather some information to build trend data.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
On 4/27/2017 at 7:07 PM, Phinny said:

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but I thought I'd report it anyways. This person doesn't have a forum account, so I told them I would report it.

They are unable to use the app:

yHxbwOQ.png 

This is the screenshot they gave me:

CLcE3If.png 

I am also receiving this. It's very annoying and I can't find a way around it. Can't use the app what so ever.