xat Mobile Bug Reporting

Admin

• Wiki Editors
3 hours ago, dimplef said:

Taken from iphone6 

i try to test (summerphoto#d) or !test summerphoto d and the 

d is > (d) , and here the result the >(d) become diamond purple.

qs6se9.jpg 15wmdcl.jpg

That's not a bug, you've just entered a wrong code; #d code is linked to Diamond power and it works the same way on the web version. The correct code for the smiley you want is: (d#summerphoto)

1 hour ago, ider said:

Confirmed even if the anothe rperson unadded me seems like its added for that if u are using the mobile u appear like u added all users 

1fc4a6622ddd4edba7c7f12879c6cb9b.png

That's a known issue and has been reported several times. Please check the known bugs list and the posts in this thread before reporting a bug.

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, ider said:

Confirmed even if the anothe rperson unadded me seems like its added for that if u are using the mobile u appear like u added all users 

1fc4a6622ddd4edba7c7f12879c6cb9b.png

Ohh its appear my 2 name from your computer @idr, and i was on from iphone6 when we test that

5prbkl.jpg 21ltstx.jpg

Or probably bcuz im using generator letter that not activated yet from ios,plus i put same name from ios iphone6 thats its become 2name. 

@ider. Try to test again from ur mobile to mobile not from your computer. 

Thank you @ider

• Advanced Members
49 minutes ago, Arthur said:

That's not a bug, you've just entered a wrong code; #d code is linked to Diamond power and it works the same way on the web version. The correct code for the smiley you want is: (d#summerphoto)

Can you double check to your ios device @arthur pls, bcuz i double check your code u gave me this is the result it become (d) < only

hrebef.jpg 2u9kb4k.jpg

Or even i just type it directly (d#summerphoto) its same the result is only >(d)

• Advanced Members
3 hours ago, SlOom said:

Version 1.6.2 available on Android. (Not sure about iOS.)

• Noaudies has been removed from 'new' section but does not appear on store anymore.
  • You can now click on links .. (That's perfect)

iOS Beta 1.6.2 is available (not public)

• Bot Service Providers
5 hours ago, SlOom said:

Version 1.6.2 available on Android. (Not sure about iOS.)

• Noaudies has been removed from 'new' section but does not appear on store anymore.
  • You can now click on links .. (That's perfect)

It was updated on iOS too...

• Contributors
1 hour ago, Lamingtons said:

It was updated on iOS too...

It's not an update that's released publicly on the App Store. It's a beta version on Testflight to those who were invited via system.

Hence the name beta.

We're already aware of these changes, but it was necessary for those changes to happen as well. It should be fixed on the public version which is very soon to come! 

• Award 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Contributors
3 minutes ago, Nathan said:

Is anybody aware if you have a smilie as your avatar, when you go on mobile app everybody else sees an xavi ? 

Yes. Xavi is automatically enabled, if you're a first time user for the app. 

You would have to disable the powers for by going to the power page, or by typing /-power to disable the power on app.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

Uhm, keeps asking for "Google Human Prove" on xat test for example (i guess they have some protection enabled)

--> Thats ok once, but not everytime i open the chat lol.

And getting "Notice: Waiting for push notification." when opening app, chats or other stuff.

• Award 1

• Volunteers
20 minutes ago, LaFleur said:

And getting "Notice: Waiting for push notification." when opening app, chats or other stuff.

This is actually really annoying and it happens every time. The only way to get this message to stop appearing is if you have notifications enabled on the app and in your phones settings. It would be nice if there was a way to avoid this message from appearing every single time you open the app if you have them disabled (or even enabled on the app but disabled in your phones settings). Not sure if this was meant purposely to have the message be constantly popping up every time, however.

• Contributors
3 hours ago, LaFleur said:

Uhm, keeps asking for "Google Human Prove" on xat test for example (i guess they have some protection enabled)

--> Thats ok once, but not everytime i open the chat lol.

You can ignore the human verification since it's not fully implemented yet. Just hit cancel if it appears. 

What you should do for the notification is, reinstall the app and then enable the push notifications for Friends or disable it and then leave it on Enable. In theory if you type on chat and leave, your pawn becomes avaliable and you'll receive notifications.

If it doesn't work, then you'd have to wait for the new update. 

3 hours ago, Lemona said:

This is actually really annoying and it happens every time. The only way to get this message to stop appearing is if you have notifications enabled on the app and in your phones settings. It would be nice if there was a way to avoid this message from appearing every single time you open the app if you have them disabled (or even enabled on the app but disabled in your phones settings). Not sure if this was meant purposely to have the message be constantly popping up every time, however.

It's not suppose to appear constantly actually. Looks like there's a miss function with that specific popup code for notifications. 

You could try that way I gave LaFleur.

As said before too, if it doesn't work, then it's likely the push notifications coding is messing up and something is triggering it to appear constantly. 

• Advanced Members

Hi, I'm having a bit of an issue connecting to the mobile xat app as of lately. 

I am using iOS, on my iPhone 6S. 

Whenever I try to login, I am met with a continuous, non-ending "Connecting.." cycle. I have tried many different wifi networks, 3G, and LTE. I've tried many different locations, and I can't seem to connect anywhere.

Whenever I try to login, I am asked to check my current xat e-mail to confirm the mobile device. I have done so away from home, but also at my PC, where I login to the e-mail every day.

I have tried installing the xat app from TestFlight, and from the app store. I have tried uninstalling both the TestFlight and the app store version, and re-installing.

I have tried restarting my phone. 

Note, I am able to successfully login, but cannot connect to any xat chat. Again, I have used multiple locations, wifi networks, as well as 3G and LTE. 

Thanks. Started happening 11/23/2016. 

• Award 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Contributors

New TestFlight update for iOS.

Here is a few changes;

Typing someone's name register name - @Paul for example on the app would link their me profile.

%help would link the chat help and would open the helps chat room.

A screenshot for @name and % - http://prnt.sc/divahf

The new smilies can be now used. For example, (toj) and (smug)

Login issues fixed for those having connection issues!

Just click it. Go on, do it. It's 99.9% safe.

• Award 3