xat Mobile Bug Reporting

Admin

• Advanced Members
3 hours ago, xJacob said:

Is xat mobile free now? or do you still need mobile beta?

It is free and available for everyone on Android (download it from the wiki page). No (mobilebeta) needed.

On iPhones the app is in closed beta, meaning it's invite only right now. It should be in the App Store for everyone to enjoy sooner rather than later!

• Award 2

• Advanced Members
On 24.09.2016 at 4:34 PM, Harrison said:

It is free and available for everyone on Android (download it from the wiki page). No (mobilebeta) needed.

On iPhones the app is in closed beta, meaning it's invite only right now. It should be in the App Store for everyone to enjoy sooner rather than later!

On 24.09.2016 at 4:31 PM, xJacob said:

Is xat mobile free now? or do you still need mobile beta?

Now, downloadable it from the Google Play!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xat.app

• Award 3

• Advanced Members

I think it should accommodate human are because in the mobile robots can not appear too should accommodate the registry because if I register with the name I want not the place I xat

new smilies also have to be in the application
when you send only the name but not the smilies Greetings

• 2 weeks later...
  • Volunteers
1 hour ago, SirCharlie said:

A smaller bug. When someone is on mobile and you click on their name, it shows that they have added you, when really, they haven't.

That issue had already been reported. The app sends by defaut the "friend packet" that they have you added.

Take a look on admin's accounts, they have added you. ;) 

• Award 1

• Volunteers
1 hour ago, dimplef said:

From ios iphone6

I just share this ss if this is a bugs or its just a normal or its happen sometimes? 

The (d)  < The smilley under the cleon messages

2ic751g.jpg

It's not normal, that should be fixed later. ;) 

• Award 1

• Contributors
2 hours ago, dimplef said:

From ios iphone6

I just share this ss if this is a bugs or its just a normal or its happen sometimes? 

The (d)  < The smilley under the cleon messages

2ic751g.jpg

Thank you.

I have found the issue and it would be fixed soon in the next update. (Hopefully).

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

Hi @Page and @undefined thank you for reporting. And if you have time and if you could share your Screenshot from your android and iphone 5s, please click the 'Mobile screens for store', thanks.

Free to ask how to to work screenshot and how to copy paste here the link.

• Advanced Members

Thanks @undefined for reporting

and now i have report also taken from  Mini iPad new version ios

About my code for the name that im using all the time, the problem here when i do re login this gonna happen, 1st this is my reall code for name (glow#1D4876#flag#vi#f3#g3)  but when i do re login it become "none"

(glow#1D4876#none#vi#f3#g3)

^

egs8xg.png

This issue is same with my iphone6

• Advanced Members
On 15/8/2016 at 10:06 AM, Admin said:

anyone else seeing android crashes or BSOD ? (Black screen of death)

on my phone the last xat app with mobilebeta used to work this one when i click on just try to open and in a second get closed and the notification says xat application stopped.

• Award 2

• Advanced Members
15 hours ago, ider said:

on my phone the last xat app with mobilebeta used to work this one when i click on just try to open and in a second get closed and the notification says xat application stopped.

Maybe your phone system doesn't support the App, thats could be a reason.

• Award 1

• Volunteers
16 hours ago, ider said:

The actual version of the app may not be compatible with your phone (It happened with my phone before but was fixed on the next version) or there is something wrong. Just wait until a new version is online.

Make sure (if you are on android), your phone is Android 4.1 or more.