Passionate power!

DUYGU

• Advanced Members

xat, always needs innovations and new ideas. xat is always open to innovation and change. I continue to provide new ideas for innovating xat to keep xat changing and evolving. In previous years, I had given a special power idea for Valentine's Day, but I did not go into much detail. I want to suggestion (passionate) power

A special new Valentine's Day power become for the upcoming Valentine's Day. As you know, there are already Valentine's Day and heart powers. But my goal is not to imitate the heart and Valentine's day powers that exist here, or to present the same or similar to existing heart powers. I saw that their expressions in their already existing heart powers were not enough, their emoji deficiency and need for change and for need advance. My goal was to make a difference in heart and love powers. I thought more different and more passionate heart shapes and advanced love and heart emojis could be created.

Here the passion for the heart will be at the forefront, the passion for the heart will be the main subject of this proposal. I would like to propose the (passionate) xat power suggestion that will make people who love each other with heart passion happy on xat as a in xat power idea. I thought that this special power idea would add a special and different significance to the special Valentine's Day. 

I shared examples of very special heart and love pictures to support this suggestion and explain it in more detail. I gave passionate love emojis.  

MAaYi0Q.jpg              56MGSkn.jpg        gAuDkeH.jpg     

TKw1EwN.jpg          OJ28Vxm.jpg         i7eGHvu.jpg       HkWko27.jpg       

v8NVCpW.jpg         Usb3kgQ.jpg        plzB5qD.jpg        1cdPb6Y.png LRxL5BV.png pus1g4r.gif KSSFnyN.gif

Edited by DUYGU
  • Award 3
  • No 4
  • Like 15

• Advanced Members

Uh I'll be quick on this one.

1) Your post was such a pain to read, no offense. Please, format it/split it into paragraphs next time. 

2) Hell no, not another Valentine's day power. There are at least 10 love-themed powers and some of the smilies you showed already exist (maybe they are not identical but they represent the same thing).

I really hope xat stops releasing powers for Valentine's day. If anything, they could add a few smilies to already existing powers, but having more than 10 powers for Valentine's day is definitely too much. (I know they wanna make $$$$$)

Edited by Ethan
  • No 1
  • Huh? 1
  • Done! 1

• Advanced Members
15 hours ago, Ethan said:

Uh I'll be quick on this one.

1) Your post was such a pain to read, no offense. Please, format it/split it into paragraphs next time. 

2) Hell no, not another Valentine's day power. There are at least 10 love-themed powers and some of the smilies you showed already exist (maybe they are not identical but they represent the same thing).

I really hope xat stops releasing powers for Valentine's day. If anything, they could add a few smilies to already existing powers, but having more than 10 powers for Valentine's day is definitely too much. (I know they wanna make $$$$$)

I think my suggestion is explanatory and understandable enough, I have already explained what I want to tell in the best way. As for the phrases part of my suggestion, the smilies that you think the same or similar are not actually the same or similar smilies of Ex-Valentine day powers. For example, looking at the (Valentine) xat powers we can see a single rose emoji and a xat emoji holding a rose in its mouth. I took the rose smilies in different ways, I added flaming fiery rose to my suggestion, I added roses gushing from the heart or stuck in the heart or in heart hidden. There is İn my suggestion are arrows and shot from the heart roses stuck in heart with together arrows and swords. I tried to show that more and more different emojis can be created with roses. Also, I haven't finished my suggestion yet. I'll add more emoji examples and hope you understand this better then.

New xat powers are created every year for all special days and holidays and those days are made more meaningful, special and different. Valentine's day too is a very special day. For Valentine's Day, new special xat powers should continue to be design. If xat smiley makers may need to add new emojis to the old powers, they would have added it by this time, it not posible. xat management would not stop the creation of new xat powers. As I said at the beginning of my suggestion, xat is open to innovations and changes. xat is for innovation. We will always have new powers for xat to thrive. Creating new powers for xat is profitable. If people constantly buy the same powers, they will stop buying them after a while and get bored with them.

• Advanced Members
59 minutes ago, DUYGU said:

As for the phrases part of my suggestion, the smilies that you think the same or similar are not actually the same or similar smilies of Ex-Valentine day powers. For example, looking at the (Valentine) xat powers we can see a single rose emoji and a xat emoji holding a rose in its mouth.

I'm pretty sure there were more images in your original post. Funny how they aren't there anymore now. Maybe because they were the ones that looked similar to smilies that already exist?

1 hour ago, DUYGU said:

Valentine's day too is a very special day. For Valentine's Day, new special xat powers should continue to be design. 

That would be fine if there weren't 10+ powers just for that. At some point, smiley makers will start running out of ideas (can't blame them) and powers will have no quality at all and people won't buy them (except those who want to keep Everypower). 

Also, I don't see how your smilies add a special meaning to Valentine's day. I mean, sure they look good but except maybe 2 of them, they are either hearts with some effects (roses, lockets, arrows, etc.) or things that don't really represent feelings.

1 hour ago, DUYGU said:

New xat powers are created every year for all special days and holidays and those days are made more meaningful, special and different. 

This is not true. They didn't make one for New Year's or some other holidays, so why would it be a problem if they didn't make one for Valentine's day this year?

They could make more powers like Muertos (so about holidays from different cultures) rather than make all those powers for Valentine's day.

1 hour ago, DUYGU said:

If xat smiley makers may need to add new emojis to the old powers, they would have added it by this time, it not posible. xat management would not stop the creation of new xat powers. 

This is also not true. Some powers have been "boosted" before (e.g. purple), I don't see why it can't happen for a Valentine's day powers.

2 hours ago, DUYGU said:

Creating new powers for xat is profitable. If people constantly buy the same powers, they will stop buying them after a while and get bored with them.

Correct but if the powers they release have no quality at all (by this I mean that they are nothing new), people won't buy them anyway.

Next time, if you edit your post knowing someone was talking about the part you remove, either say it in your next post or at least don't try to make them look dumb. 

I appreciate that your posts aren't a single block of text anymore though.

• No 1
  • Done! 1

• Advanced Members
22 minutes ago, Ethan said:

I'm pretty sure there were more images in your original post. Funny how they aren't there anymore now. Maybe because they were the ones that looked similar to smilies that already exist?

That would be fine if there weren't 10+ powers just for that. At some point, smiley makers will start running out of ideas (can't blame them) and powers will have no quality at all and people won't buy them (except those who want to keep Everypower). 

Also, I don't see how your smilies add a special meaning to Valentine's day. I mean, sure they look good but except maybe 2 of them, they are either hearts with some effects (roses, lockets, arrows, etc.) or things that don't really represent feelings.

This is not true. They didn't make one for New Year's or some other holidays, so why would it be a problem if they didn't make one for Valentine's day this year?

They could make more powers like Muertos (so about holidays from different cultures) rather than make all those powers for Valentine's day.

This is also not true. Some powers have been "boosted" before (e.g. purple), I don't see why it can't happen for a Valentine's day powers.

Correct but if the powers they release have no quality at all (by this I mean that they are nothing new), people won't buy them anyway.

Next time, if you edit your post knowing someone was talking about the part you remove, either say it in your next post or at least don't try to make them look dumb. 

The text in my suggestion was too long, I divided it into paragraphs, but I did not change the words, the words still describe the things I want to tell. I'm glad you appreciate it as it is now

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, Ethan said:

how nice it is to see you become a professor and always use the current powers in xat com, example "purple" 

• Confused 2
  • Done! 2

• Advanced Members
Just now, ALEX said:

how nice it is to see you become a professor

Would be nice to become a professor at 20, sadly I didn't become one. 

Just now, ALEX said:

always use the current powers in xat com, example "purple" 

Clearly you didn't get my point (which wasn't even hard to get but whatever).

I've never said there shouldn't be new powers. What I said is that there's no need to make new powers for Valentine's day as there are plenty of them already.

• No 1

• Advanced Members
10 minutes ago, Ethan said:

I've never said there shouldn't be new powers. What I said is that there's no need to make new powers for Valentine's day as there are plenty of them already.

if you don't like it you just report it, don't make ulterior drama...people trying to explain how they can 20 "years" 

• Confused 1
  • Done! 1

• Advanced Members
Just now, ALEX said:

if you don't like it you just report it, don't make ulterior drama...

Aren't you the one trying to create drama by calling me a "professor"?

All I did was provide some feedback.

Just now, ALEX said:

people trying to explain how they can 20 "years" 

Having an hard time trying to understand what this means.

• No 1

• Advanced Members
12 minutes ago, Ethan said:

Aren't you the one trying to create drama by calling me a "professor"?

All I did was provide some feedback.

Having an hard time trying to understand what this means.

just a opinion...like yours, ah and for info this topic not was close...so regular with the rules??

Edited by ALEX
  • Confused 1
  • Done! 1

• Advanced Members
Just now, ALEX said:

just a opinion...like yours

Yet you attack me when I provide mine... huh?

Just now, ALEX said:

ah and for info this topic not was close...so regular with the rules??

Care to show me where I said this thread breaks the rules? 

Anyways, good luck Duygu. Although I don't support your idea for the points listed above, I have nothing against you.

• Done! 2

• Advanced Members
48 minutes ago, Ethan said:

I too have already talked about Valentine's Day xat powers here. i didn't even give different xat power names. xat management wants to celebrate, remember, remind, make sense and customize more every year with beautiful power very special Valentine day. I think this is very nice.  They have made it traditional. If they had thought of adding new emojis to the old powers series of Valentine's Day, they wouldn't for allow new valentine xat power for be designed every year anyway. They think this is necessary. xat users too enjoys seeing and using new powers for Valentine's Day.

• Like 1

• Advanced Members
4 hours ago, Ethan said:

8 minutes ago, Ethan said:

Care to show me where I said this thread breaks the rules? 

Anyways, good luck Duygu.   << is always better than a comment rude ;)  i did only a question!! u not need to answear with a poem

Edited by ALEX
  • Confused 1

• Advanced Members
11 minutes ago, DUYGU said:

I too have already talked about Valentine's Day xat powers here. i didn't even give different xat power names. xat management wants to celebrate, remember, remind, make sense and customize more every year with beautiful power very special Valentine day. I think this is very nice.  They have made it traditional. If they had thought of adding new emojis to the old powers series of Valentine's Day, they wouldn't for allow new valentine xat power for be designed every year anyway. They think this is necessary. xat users too enjoys seeing and using new powers for Valentine's Day.

Fair enough. That's your opinion and I respect it.

@ALEXCan't quote you since you quoted my replies and edited them, so I'll just tag you instead.

I wasn't trying to enforce the rules, since she didn't break any. That was just a personal tip and it seemed pretty clear to me.

16 minutes ago, ALEX said:

i did only a question!! u not need to answear with a poem

All my replies to your posts are at most 3 lines long. Wouldn't call them poems, if anything I'd say they are complete responses.

Anyways, let's stop spamming this thread with useless stuff as it's disrespectful to Duygu.

• Done! 1

• Members
3 hours ago, DUYGU said:

Someday I will be like you, you have great ideas but I hardly enter the forum because of work but

I hope you are like that and much more

I hope you have a happy Valentine's Day

(hug)

MieLsithaa (1531991674)

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

Yeah... let's stay on topic.

When has having multiples of similar powers ever stopped a new one from being made? Almost never...

You can disagree with weekly powers, but ultimately it is what it is. I think as long as it's mostly different, it's really not a problem (not that we actually have a choice in the matter).

I would doubt a previous power being significantly updated- it's lost profits in reality... A lot of people buy new powers to keep everypower; so it's going to sell regardless...

I personally like the suggestion because there are examples that I haven't seen as a smiley, and perhaps would use myself. There's almost certainly going to be a valentine's day-themed power anyway, it might as well be a unique one. 

• Award 2

• Advanced Members
7 hours ago, Kyle said:

Yeah... let's stay on topic.

When has having multiples of similar powers ever stopped a new one from being made? Almost never...

You can disagree with weekly powers, but ultimately it is what it is. I think as long as it's mostly different, it's really not a problem (not that we actually have a choice in the matter).

I would doubt a previous power being significantly updated- it's lost profits in reality... A lot of people buy new powers to keep everypower; so it's going to sell regardless...

I personally like the suggestion because there are examples that I haven't seen as a smiley, and perhaps would use myself. There's almost certainly going to be a valentine's day-themed power anyway, it might as well be a unique one. 

Yeah I definely agree with you. xat never stops new powers being created. this is almost impossible. Valentine's day xat power series is a big series. A new power is added to this series every year. So xat is making a profit by selling new power.

I really paid and importen close attention to this suggestion it. Here I am sharing emojis that have never been on xat to create new love emojis and new heart styles on xat.

I noticed the scarcity of emoji in their Valentine's Day xat powers, and I saw that there was a need for different additional emojis. I thought that different emojis that make a difference would be possible with the creation of a new xat powers. xat's advance may be possible with new xat powers. I am thinking about the advance of xat and trying to contribute to the development of xat with my ideas.

Thank you very much for liking my ideas.