Chat Valentine's Love Letter

Sydno

• Sydno featured this topic
  • Members

aFcqEKd.png

Spoiler

To the one whom holds my soul dearest:

You may not know it, but I just want to tell you how much I appreciate you in everything you do for me; from simply asking about my day, to holding my hand late at night telling me everything is going to be okay.

You have done so much more for me than what you realize. In a short span of time, you alone have purified my unwavering heart. You have picked up the sharp, broken fragments of my existence and put them back together.

I can finally breathe again. I can finally see the colors of the world again. I can finally say that I'm okay. I can't seem to find the words to fully explain what I'm feeling at this exact moment. 

It's as if every possible emotion that I've yearned to feel for so long is gushing into my soul. Perhaps it's best that I don't try to explain what I'm feeling right now, but instead feel this moment by your side. 

Perhaps.. our souls can connect and intertwine with each other, and only then I might be able to explain all of this; every feeling and emotion that I could never fully comprehend nor explain. Who knows?

Happy Valentine's Day, my sweet beloved.

• Like 3

• Contributors

https://imgur.com/UAbZGfy

https://imgur.com/oznFvh1

Adam. Since the moment I met you, I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life listening to your craziness, your antics, your drama, your good, your bad and everything in between. To think that I’ve known you for this amount of time still blows my mind. I like to think that it wasn’t RSPS or xat that brought us together, I like to think it was fate. No actually, I know it was fate. Like we say every single time, it must be fate that keeps bringing us back together. No matter how much you will insist it’s the other way around, you are the good to my bad and you are the better one. 

When I first came back to xat in September 2020 after such a long hiatus there was only one purpose behind it; to find you once again. See the thing is no matter how much I stay away, I am drawn to you for the most frivolous reasons. I spent months searching for you and my heart ached for you. I was broken without you to fix me, you make me the best version of myself that I can be. There’s nobody that can make me feel as strongly about things as you can. 

We have a connection that continues to bring us together, as strong as it did all those years ago. We’ve shared memories, drama, tears, laughs and everything over the years and I’ve always relished having someone like you to share all of that with. At first I wasn’t gonna enter this contest but slowly I came to realise this gave me an opportunity to finally say what I’ve been thinking all these years. For those reading this, it’s a commonly accepted fact between us that I tend to internalise my feelings and thoughts. Oh look, there’s me kicking down the fourth wall and exposing the inner workings of my crazy mind.

Sometimes I think I love and care about you more than life itself, you know? We have completely polar opposite time zones and I have to punish myself just to speak to you but it’s worth it because getting to talk to you, just to know you’re there brings me the purest form of joy I can ever imagine. I could spend a lifetime in your presence just listening to you, I could never get bored of you. You light up my dark world and make all my sadness go away. You make me laugh and snort like a pig when I want to cry, you know? I sit here writing this with the most ridiculous of grins on my face because I know how embarrassing and cheesy this sounds but it’s all true.

I know truly in my heart that we will continue to make these special memories that are ingrained in my mind and heart as fresh as the days they were made. I can only repeat my sentiment that I could never get bored of you, it would be the other way around first haha. You’re the fun and spontaneous one, I’m the serious and pragmatic one. It’s been that way since we met and it’s pretty much not gonna change at this point because why would it? When I’m with you though, I feel like I can let my guard down and be more relaxed. There’s not many people I can really say that I feel I can be 100% comfortable with but I can with you. There’s no judgement from you ever, only love and care and for that I am forever grateful. My heart beats for you, I’m convinced of it. 

Now I’m quite conscious of the fact this is getting rather long winded but do I really care? No. I could write for an entire lifetime on how you make me feel Adam. Which is quite hilarious because as I write this I’m listening to “The way you make me feel” by MJ on Spotify. You know how much I love MJ lol, so no surprises there huh? Let me wrap this up in a fashion only I could and allow the kind people of the xat forum to continue on with their lives.

I wish we could meet, though my only concern about meeting you is having to leave again. I’d never want to have to say goodbye to you. It would tear me up inside to have to leave you behind. It hurts enough when you take breaks from xat but you are worth waiting for. You will always be worth waiting for and you will always be in my heart and on my mind. There’s nobody that is able to command my attention like you, which is quite impressive in spite of my poor concentration skills. So yeah I’m done waffling on, what a great stroke of luck for you guys here on the xat forums huh? Adam, I will always love you regardless of if it’s Valentine’s Day or any plain old day. I sure hope he reads this because I’m gonna finish off with an inside joke only he would get LOL.

Try not to get owned by a Warrior Woman again you muppet (wink)

• Award 1
  • Like 5

• Advanced Members

image.thumb.png.f0f5f808a5ab42fc3a3554c0c1149558.png

To my Norman, @Norman

image.thumb.png.d8772ac3eaebf6a94c9419f15bc1d5eb.png

I'm not the best writer
but I couldn't skip this occasion to let you know how much you mean to me
I constantly feel unsettled, and somehow you manage to make my days better
You radiate joy and you're pleasant to be around
And that helps a pessimist much more than you know
Your kindness and your sweetness
You're easy to talk to
I can't believe there are times where I even miss you? No ❤️ I'd rather stay indenial
Hopefully one day you can get off your chromebook and buy a real computer
Do you remember how we encountered eachother?
You hated me..... HIAHEIAHEIHAIEHIAEA
Realizashun... We're inseparable
Like 71 corns on a cob, like 71 fleas on a dog, like 71 peas in a pod, like 71 fish on a rod
You're not getting anymore from me, except maybe a sip of cherry mikes - I don't do jack daniles
I don't need to post every single detail on here, you already know what you really are to me
I'd write this on a Soviet typewriter in Cyrillic, just for you, instead of publicizing it on the forum

Then I would deliver it to you personally
You know how it is, short and sweet
Thank you for being a part of my life, I couldn't ask for a better one to share it with

• Award 1
  • Like 2

• Volunteers

T55ys6z.png

@Luana , my cute xat twin,

It was near Christmas time that I met you, at a time where we both felt alone and were destined by fate. I was hosting a Christmas event on your chat at the time, not knowing much about you or if I could trust you. You were so sweet, energetic and caring, but most of all, I couldn’t help but laugh when you always typed in CAPITAL LETTERS.  You private chatted me and we talked FOREVER. I didn’t even know too much Italian but it was so easy to talk to you regardless if you were writing in Italian or English. You made me feel so loved and wanted, and even asked me if I’d come to your chat more often. Well, I did come for a bit before I somehow disappeared. I was vulnerable and it was too soon for you (and myself) to realize what was going on. I came back and I was so happy to see you again. We talked to each other almost everyday practically. People thought I was crazy going to your chat all the time (even me!). With you, I felt safe knowing that I could tell you anything without fear of judgment or criticism. As time went on, something cruel happened to you and I’m glad I was able to be there for you. In fact, I’m glad you were there for me when I needed somebody too. Somebody who is supportive, has your back, shows they care and won’t harass or judge you for being yourself.

Of all my years on xat, I’ve never met someone quite like you. I’ve had so many friendships but this one just feels special. I mean that. You’ve taught me what it means to be a true, loving person. And you know deep down that I needed someone genuine like me and someone who won’t take advantage of me. Being kind should never be considered a weakness. You should stop thinking you aren’t good enough because you are. You’ve made a difference to so many people and finally I can say you did it to me.

We laugh at the randomest things. We talk about our lives and our time in quarantine. We talk about how crazy this website can be even though we still enjoy it together. We talk about female empowerment and encouragement. Even though we disagree sometimes, we never fight. We could talk about anything and we'd still be best friends. Thanks for being there for me.

I love you, I’m glad I found you and I want to ask you...

WILL YOU BE MY xat BFF? B6Pazu5.png

Please tell me your answer on February 14th at xat.com/La_Stanza. See you then! (cute)

• Award 1
  • Like 7

• Advanced Members

immagine.thumb.png.275500cfbe7f28e0d816a521252586c7.png

Dear @Lemona👭

I think that in life the things that remain "forever" are few, and that is why I decided to put on paper all the affection that binds us now for a long time. I think true friends, in the end, exist but are rare, and you have proven to be both a true and rare friend.You're my partner in crime, my accomplice, my right shoulder, my safe haven, and that's why when you decided to leave for a while I tried to do everything I could to make you stay. Today, in hindsight, I think the very fact that you left not only strengthened our relationship, but made it more intense, mature, pure and loyal.

We are not perfect, no one is in life, but I am certain of one thing, we know how to be there for each other, regardless of generational, linguistic and nationalistic differences.

We both have different temperaments, and I believe that is our strength. We complete each other like a puzzle. You have taught me so much, and for that I thank you.

Not long ago I told you that if one day I found myself in the same situation you were in with me, I would act like you, because you were an example and I couldn't wish for a different supporter.

We met by chance, thanks to a Christmas event organized by xat in 2019, in which you were the organizer and manager. From there, day after day started chatting, we never separated again. To this day, I still thank fate for bringing us together.

You have been a revelation, a discovery, and like most of the things discovered, you have revealed yourself for what you are, a good girl with sound principles and who has given value to the word FRIENDSHIP. Know, that if you want I am by your side. If you need me I am there for you. Words would not be enough to thank you enough for the countless times you stood by me when I needed you.

Never let a single person come into your life and make you doubt your abilities. Never let anyone manipulate you and make you feel wrong. Don't let anyone corner you, and don't let anyone isolate you. Believe in yourself more, love yourself, and if you have any doubts or difficulties, my door is open. Aim everything at your happiness and leave behind the suffering that has marked and hurt you. For every unpleasant thing that happens to us remember that there are always things that will make us happy.

After a cloudburst and a storm the sun and the rainbow always come out. 🌈🌈

I love you, your best friend Luana. 💟

• Award 1
  • Like 6

• Advanced Members

https://prnt.sc/zgvw8z

▶▶This is the life :✉✍◀◀

we meet alot of people we get alot of chances , but only few people who can be in our life in our hearts .

i worried about people how they see me , i feel uncomfortable , sad , mad . depression , confused ...! . but only one person who can change all of this .

only one person who take personal place in your life , he takes your time your love , only one person say hi im with you i wont leave you , i accept you as you are , this person who see you deferent not as other people see you , same person will make your life amazing and make you happy after when you give up. and touch your hands and say hi im here i care about you .

who is : its you my amazing person (...) i feel safe with you .

i meet you first time , first time we cant understand each other , we fight , we talk , we share happines and sadness we share secrets .we be all time together . i know its only xat only internet but i feel you are with me .when you are not online all things at internet and at xat is black for me as no one is here .

▶▶Secret :(what)◀◀

im sorry for you , all those words cant explain how much i like you , you are perfect more then i give informations about you with words . you are not as others , i cant loss you , i say thanks to allah that make you my friend forever .

i feel im the happier person in the world when i see you online , i check friends list every moment every seconds , i like to ask about you , i care about you .

you are with me and i miss you

▶▶With other languages ::$◀◀

❣ i love you dear 

❣ you are my sun in the night

❣  you are my light when i be in darkness

❣ you are my happiness when i be sad .

❣ im as angel without wings without you .

♚ich liebe dich liebe , du bist meine besser♚

ღ JTM mon cher ami, tu es la personne parfaite 

ღ tu es mon soleil dans la nuit 

ღtu es ma lumière quand je suis dans les ténèbres .

ღtu es mon bonheur quand je suis triste.

(hug)[.  اخي و وصديقي انت اعز ما املك , اغلى واعز ناسي حنوني  . الله يحميك ليا ويديم محبتنا ]✿

▶▶Special Thing :(blowkiss)◀◀

i want tell you thanks for your time , for your couraging me , for youR care your friendly actions , thanks for being for me my best friend 

http://prntscr.com/zgvatg

Edited by theFlower
symbols added
  • Award 1
  • Cool 1
  • Like 5

• Advanced Members

are yes @theFlowergood words.

@theFlower https://prnt.sc/zgvw8z

▶▶This is the life :✉✍◀◀

we meet alot of people we get alot of chances , but only few people who can be in our life in our hearts .

i worried about people how they see me , i feel uncomfortable , sad , mad . depression , confused ...! . but only one person who can change all of this .

only one person who take personal place in your life , he takes your time your love , only one person say hi im with you i wont leave you , i accept you as you are , this person who see you deferent not as other people see you , same person will make your life amazing and make you happy after when you give up. and touch your hands and say hi im here i care about you .

who is : its you my amazing person (...) i feel safe with you .

i meet you first time , first time we cant understand each other , we fight , we talk , we share happines and sadness we share secrets .we be all time together . i know its only xat only internet but i feel you are with me .when you are not online all things at internet and at xat is black for me as no one is here .

▶▶Secret :◀◀

im sorry for you , all those words cant explain how much i like you , you are perfect more then i give informations about you with words . you are not as others , i cant loss you , i say thanks to allah that make you my friend forever .

i feel im the happier person in the world when i see you online , i check friends list every moment every seconds , i like to ask about you , i care about you .

you are with me and i miss you

▶▶With other languages :◀◀

❣ i love you dear 

❣ you are my sun in the night

❣  you are my light when i be in darkness

❣ you are my happiness when i be sad .

❣ im as angel without wings without you .

♚ich liebe dich liebe , du bist meine besser♚

ღ JTM mon cher ami, tu es la personne parfaite 

ღ tu es mon soleil dans la nuit 

ღtu es ma lumière quand je suis dans les ténèbres .

ღtu es mon bonheur quand je suis triste.

✿[.  اخي و وصديقي انت اعز ما املك , اغلى واعز ناسي حنوني  . الله يحميك ليا ويديم محبتنا ]✿

▶▶Special Thing :◀◀

i want tell you thanks for your time , for your couraging me , for youR care your friendly actions , thanks for being for me my best friend 

http://prntscr.com/zgvatg

Edited 

• Like 1

• Volunteers

With a day late, I have finally read all the letters.

I am so glad you participated to the event and helped sharing some love up to Valentine's Day, because this is what Chat is all about, bringing communities together in a warmly and loving environnent.

To share a little secret of mine many of you already know, I met my wife on xat, almost 10 years ago. This one of the reason why I feel I owe a lot to xat. I am glad to see I am not the only one for whom xat has actually changed real life.

That being said, I was particularly moved by @Jev message, who therefore will get the 5,000 xats. That being said, we are all the winners for sharing love emotions ! And because Valentine's Day is over, doesn't mean Love is over :D

• Done! 1
  • Like 4

• Advanced Members
52 minutes ago, Sydno said:

I am so glad you participated to the event and helped sharing some love up to Valentine's Day, because this is what Chat is all about, bringing communities together in a warmly and loving environnent.

To share a little secret of mine many of you already know, I met my wife on xat, almost 10 years ago. This one of the reason why I feel I owe a lot to xat. I am glad to see I am not the only one for whom xat has actually changed real life.

That being said, I was particularly moved by @Jev message, who therefore will get the 5,000 xats. That being said, we are all the winners for sharing love emotions ! And because Valentine's Day is over, doesn't mean Love is over :D

Yeah Sydno, I agree with you. Valentine's Day is over, doesn't mean Love is over. One should love what he loves not only for one day, but for every day.

Congratulations  Jev (hug)

• Like 1

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Sydno said:

you  know what do you mean for me and forever:$

• Crow unfeatured and locked this topic