Sign in to follow this  
xSpirit

error 55

Question

good my account is with this three months , has been moved from department already open in another and putting it all together has 3 months. Good my error 55 is because I lived in Brazil and moved to perú . It took 55 error , I answered all the questions and proved that the account really is mine and so far is 1 months and not had more response . I spent money will be even if you guys can not have respect for minimum ? 3 Months joke , I can not change my parents that xat.com do it? PLEASE ONLY PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DEPARTMENT ME ANSWER , NOT ACCEPT ANY RESPONSE VOLUNTARY . THANK YOU.

3 answers to this question

As we've already told you multiple times at Help, you'll need to be patient and wait for a ticket response.

Posting here or asking on chat will not speed up the answering process.

LEASE ONLY PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DEPARTMENT ME ANSWER , NOT ACCEPT ANY RESPONSE VOLUNTARY . THANK YOU.

As stated above, you need to be patient.

If you have not received a reply yet, it's because your case is still being analyzed.

You should receive a reply very soon.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause to you.