Anime Laugh

ALE42

• Advanced Members

Hi guys....   Puppy Wave Hi GIF by MOODMAN How are you?! 

I present to you my new idea, it is not complete but promises well...ALaugh power (anime laugh smileys), are just 4 examples for now, I saw it in the distance and....... it looks great to me!!

YrDnZ9d.jpg  HXOqB0H.jpg

I think the main smiley isn't there yet, I'll tell you when it's ready, however the first smiley seems to say "hey doesn't this banana make you laugh ?!" 

dKB8WVX.jpg

the second says "wow you made me die!"

a2q1G0E.jpg

the third is a bit ugly, fire theme, says "hey brother he he"

G9cpaH2.jpg

the fourth is female with a bow and Japanese, says "but you look at this!"

Fj8Kvo9.jpg

power has some cool writing and oh well some new faces as always in my suggestions!!

- in the next few days I will try to surprise you with some other smiley faces, even for girls...see u..

- I'm here to hear your ideas, or a possible name for this power. 

Alex.

Edited by ALEX
  • Award 2
  • No 1
  • Done! 1
  • Like 6

• Advanced Members

Hi Alex, Yes, your drawings look great. When I think of these drawings as a xat emoji, it is an idea that people will feel happy and also an idea of power that people will reflect their good and happy mood to others. For those who love to laugh and smile. You can also add more funny tools and another symbols to your emojis.

• Like 1

• Advanced Members

This is the more detailed "Japanese" version

G3dp1Vt.jpg

i think i do better than the first drawing...

vIKoJu6.jpg A4BB7LD.jpg

QpbiVXc.jpg XuXo17S.jpg

i hope you like..

Laugh cat >>>  acK8DuU.jpg

- she sobs laughing, moves her head to the left

Edited by ALEX
  • Like 1

• Advanced Members
22 hours ago, DUYGU said:

When I think of these drawings as a xat emoji, it is an idea that people will feel happy and also an idea of power that people will reflect their good and happy mood to others. For those who love to laugh and smile.

thanks

• Advanced Members

Great, suggestion. 

On 1/31/2021 at 8:51 AM, ALEX said:

I'm here to hear your ideas, or a possible name for this power. 

as a name suggestion, I will say ALAUGH in Honor of you (as creator of this power) I like your drawings and examples and will definitely looking forward. 

PS: I do see this as a sticket power as well. 

Edited by DJFUNNY
update
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 2

• ALE42 changed the title to ALAUGH POWER
  • Advanced Members

ALAUGH bunny                                                         ALAUGH evil

6IobkWI.jpg

- the first has a big smile so I think a movement of the smile and close a little the eyes can be fine, the second show his teeth evil laughing and have the eyes in fire, like the flame grows

the suggestion until now.....

UxExkeg.jpg

i will add news ones if it comes to me a idea for it GuHNtqZ.png Alex.

Edited by ALEX
Lmao..?!?!
  • Like 1

• Advanced Members

Good morning Alex, I shared new smiley emoji ideas in this suggestion to help you. These are very cute emojis and not yet on xat. You can use this new emojises I gave as an for idea you in the drawings in this your suggestion.

1cdPb6Y.png5riyVo5.jpgWwdfObG.png5tKE5Vk.jpgCWtpL8X.jpg

• Thanks 1

• Advanced Members

Hello Duygu, thanks...i can make that one with the arms and eyes blue like he applaude and is inlove always laughing..

did you have anothers ones that laughs?! xD or just explain with your idea and not with photos from google dear (smirk)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members

ALaugh Cat2                                                                          ALaugh Nail

c2LKiKH.jpg        152302201-1017413588750221-9161224118124

GSIBgmG.jpg    VkiPLuY.jpg

9 smilies: Alaugh, Alaugh dead, Alaugh fire, Alaugh japanese, Alaugh cat, Alaugh bunny, Alaugh fire2, Alaugh cat2, Alaugh nail:

powers is in style anime..with somes writing cool !!

post your smilie idea and I'll think about it.

Edited by ALEX
  • No 1
  • Like 1

• Advanced Members

Alaugh inlove                                                                       Alaugh bow

7yZmEXa.jpg        HWg9bum.jpg

UWryz5B.jpg

greeting!!   

WfZWCdU.jpg  cUWf5bb.jpg

Edited by ALEX
  • No 1
  • Confused 1
  • Like 1

• Advanced Members
20 hours ago, ALEX said:

Alaugh inlove                                                                       Alaugh bow

f4MpGrZ.jpg        j1JftHG.jpg

E9vGqrY.jpg

end of suggestion, i will continue when i see something realistic and not from elementary school....

greeting!!   UM5D9hp.jpg

Hi Alex, I like your drawings. I see that you are drawing very professional and beautiful drawings. I really enjoy looking at your drawings. you make cute drawings that are give happy. I see you give examples of smiley emojis fastened with a single hair ribbon in your drawings. You can use different hairpins and flowerpins in your drawings I also know there is a xat smiley emoticon with heart shaped eyes.

5riyVo5.jpg1cdPb6Y.png

Edited by DUYGU
  • Cool 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members

added two new smilies, Alaugh die2, Alaugh ghost

YkxRDPS.jpg    uDj3ZZa.jpg

the first is deforme bcs of smiley and crying when laughs the ghost comes from right laughs and put his tongue out, 14 smilies for the moment anime...i try to be more nice possible...

THE CHANGES:

5uDOqlr.jpg      3p88YY8.jpg

A3XlNqJ.jpg    rG288RZ.jpg 

i hope you like the suggestion ...

maybe i will add anothers ones more simples!! Let me know what u think... S_(aqshark)_40 Alex

Edited by ALEX
  • Like 1

• Advanced Members

in total there are 16 emoticons drawn, I have added two new male ones to please those who told me "we need more of your drawings!" @Solange 

anyway  the two new faces are "alaugh kiss me" and an "embarrassed alaugh" (I don't know if it's right it's a new thing for me too!)

DoMKS1V.jpg  SPPcsDs.jpg

I think the twisting eyebrow and forehead movement is beautiful, while for the second he opens his mouth and the writing comes

some small tweaks to make it perfect

asIDsah.jpg  y6JFykG.jpg

yAdKvmg.jpg  Y4XxZEU.jpg

END OF THE POWER  El Conejo Malo Popcorn GIF by Bad Bunny GREETING FROM Alex...i hope you like!!

Credits at @DJFUNNY for the name @Rosali i hope i made you happy!! thanks to duygu for your continued support you are a wonderful person

Edited by ALEX
🎲 🎲 🎲 bye bye...
  • Cool 1
  • Like 1

• Advanced Members
On 2/19/2021 at 5:14 PM, ALEX said:

ALaugh Cat2                                                                          ALaugh Nail

c2LKiKH.jpg        152302201-1017413588750221-9161224118124

GSIBgmG.jpg    VkiPLuY.jpg

9 smilies: Alaugh, Alaugh dead, Alaugh fire, Alaugh japanese, Alaugh cat, Alaugh bunny, Alaugh fire2, Alaugh cat2, Alaugh nail:

powers is in style anime..with somes writing cool !!

post your smilie idea and I'll think about it.

I love this smile example and is cute should be made one power like this!

• Thanks 1

• Advanced Members
On 3/11/2021 at 3:37 AM, Zara said:

I liked the fire in the eyes lol

lol.... xDD

3 hours ago, SapphireOfficial said:

I love this smile example and is cute should be made one power like this!

should...not easy e.e !!

• Advanced Members
On 3/10/2021 at 1:18 PM, ALEX said:

in total there are 16 emoticons drawn, I have added two new male ones to please those who told me "we need more of your drawings!" @Solange 

anyway  the two new faces are "alaugh kiss me" and an "embarrassed alaugh" (I don't know if it's right it's a new thing for me too!)

QyBWxlA.jpg    SPPcsDs.jpg

9k3YpWM.jpg

I think the twisting eyebrow and forehead movement is beautiful, while for the second he opens his mouth and the writing comes

sgDDWrV.jpg

some small tweaks to make it perfect

asIDsah.jpg  kJiWPlU.jpg

END OF THE POWER  El Conejo Malo Popcorn GIF by Bad Bunny GREETING FROM Alex...i hope you like!!

Credits at @DJFUNNY for the name @Rosali i hope i made you happy!! thanks to duygu for your continued support you are a wonderful person

Thanks to you for creating and bringing us a lot of suggestions, all your drawings are excellent and let me tell you, I would buy 1,000 if I have enough xats :$ 

I love the suggestion and the smilies are Great (I did laugh by looking at them) 

#SmileyMakers

(Let's add hash tags in the forum of xat) 

• Like 1

• ALE42 changed the title to Alaugh (anime laugh)
  • Advanced Members

For those who want see the complete design i leave here the photo

JjlSCw7.jpg

thank u all for the incredible number of views - Alex.

• ALE42 changed the title to Anime Laugh