Nameshine power

DUYGU

• Advanced Members

We have various name and color changing powers. each has different color-changing properties of the names. each changes color differently in the names. For example, as we all know, you can change the name color only by the power xat "Nameglow". Also with the powers ''namecolor'',''nameglow, ''namegrad'' and ''nameewave'', we can create different hues and different color fluctuations. However, you cannot add glow glitters, patterns or burning fire to any name power. I would want to suggestion a new name power that will change name powers, shine their name, create fire-burn animations. I know that shimmer glow and light reflective bursts are used in various xat emoticons and xat avatars, but I noticed that shimmer, light reflective glitters and animations are not used in names. Names look very attractive and cool on xat if a new power is created to create shine, explosion on names. For example, it may look really better cool and better great when glows with the power ''nameshine '' shine added to the color fluctuating color '' namewave'' color which looks already cool. Anyone can want to buy this new name power that can attractive everyone's attention.You can think of it as a complement to the whole series of name powers too. Smiley makers can conceive and create this "name-shine" power idea as a new name power that will complement the whole series of name powers.  It can be improved with various patterns and gloss with shape from estra.

Edited by DUYGU
  • Award 3
  • Cool 1
  • Wow 1
  • Like 6

• Advanced Members

Cat Hello GIF Duygu....I advise you not to use photos! unfortunately it is a bit complicated, just try to explain in your own words or think about it for a few hours first, like me !!

nice introduction anyway .. full of passion!

• Done! 1

• Members
On 1/28/2021 at 1:34 PM, DUYGU said:

We have various name and color changing powers. each has different color-changing properties of the names. each changes color differently in the names. For example, as we all know, you can change the name color only by the power xat "Nameglow". Also with the powers ''namecolor'',''nameglow, ''namegrad'' and ''nameewave'', we can create different hues and different color fluctuations. However, you cannot add glow glitters, patterns or burning fire to any name power. I would want to suggestion a new name power that will change name powers, shine their name, create fire-burn animations. I know that shimmer glow and light reflective bursts are used in various xat emoticons and xat avatars, but I noticed that shimmer, light reflective glitters and animations are not used in names. Names look very attractive and cool on xat if a new power is created to create shine, explosion on names. For example, it may look really better cool and better great when glows with the power ''nameshine '' shine added to the color fluctuating color '' namewave'' color which looks already cool. Anyone can want to buy this new name power that can attractive everyone's attention.You can think of it as a complement to the whole series of name powers too. Smiley makers can conceive and create this "name-shine" power idea as a new name power that will complement the whole series of name powers.  It can be improved with various patterns and gloss with shape from estra.

I  like  the idea  of adding  another  effects to the nick names, like  fire-burn animations or wind effects      not  using   another powers   like  (burnigheart)  (num)  etc   but  like using (nameglow) we can create effects like   blood, snow, wind,   burning fire or  add a shade under  the  nick names and so on

• Thanks 1