xat Aiuto Thirteenth Anniversary!

Abrahan

• Advanced Members

Let's celebrate the 13th anniversary of xat.com/Aiuto together! Yes, as you read it! The chat will soon be 13 years old since its creation in 2008 by former Italian Volunteer Davide.

We are going to be asking Guess the Smilie and some Questions about xat (security and help topics). Everyone will have the opportunity to participate and win, win 1 and skip 1.

The celebration will take place at xat.com/Aiuto on Thursday, February 4, at 21:30 PM (Rome, Italy UTC + 1) See you there! 

The prize pool is 10,000 xats (thanks to @Demonattack) and by the way we are still accepting donations.

We will also be celebrating my first year as Main Owner (February 1, 2020) I'm so proud of this, I remember like it was yesterday!

SURPRISES!

• We have invited some of the oldest and most prominent staff in the Italian community who were part of the xat Aiuto staff team, perhaps we can see there to @Davide (former Volunteer), @Vale (former Volunteer), @Alieno (former Main Owner), @Ethan (former Main Owner and Wiki Translator), @Matti (fomer Wiki Translator).

• We have also invited Volunteers who have been involved in xat Aiuto during the ownership transition last year, maybe we can see @Cupim (Volunteer), @Solange (Volunteer) and @Sydno (Volunteer) there. I'm sure @Stif will also be there with us to take the whole prize (JOKE!)

• We will be releasing our first xatframe in honor of the celebration (thanks to @RobFerrari).

• All staff will receive a power (celebrate)!S_(celebrate)_40

#xatFacts Did you know that the official help chat in Italian language was created with the name of Aiuti and then it was modified to Aiuto?

Sincerely,

Abrahan

Edited by Abrahan

• Advanced Members

This will be a great celebration. I will participate in this wonderful celebration. I think it will be a fun and enjoyable celebration for Aiuto. Distinguished and very special people who contributed to the Aiuto room will attend. I will not miss this special celebration and I will surely be there that day. Abrahan thank you very much for hosting this wonderful celebration and organizing this wonderful celebration. Good luck to all who participated in this wonderful celebration. Do yourself a favor and don't miss this wonderful celebration.

• Thanks 1

• Moderators

I will restrain myself. You know that I’m very generous at official events. (sometimes :$)

Congratulations Aiuto for another year helping the Italian community. Also, congratulations @Abrahan for your amazing work managing Aiuto this past year!

• Thanks 1

• Wiki Translators

Happy birthday Aiuto the italian official chat, by the way greeting to italian xat users and people in general, i like this country, i hope you enjoy time the day of the event, i hope i'll be there too but before that i need to know what time in my country corresponds to the time you suggested lol, good luck for all participants. Thank you

Edited by Maxo

• Advanced Members

We have also invited @Alexius_ (former Owner) who contributed to the creation of more than 110 guides on the Aiuto blog last year, by the way thanks for that!

EXTRA

Forget to mention that the English language will be allowed in the chat, any other language that is not English or Italian must use the xat translator or google translator. 

We will have a guest DJ on the official radio of the Italian community, before starting the contest we will listen to '' Tante Auguri '' (Happy Birthday). Maybe I'll give a few words after that on the radio, who knows. . :$

Check out the countdown here: Countdown 

Edited by Abrahan

• Advanced Members

The celebration is over.

I am really happy and proud of what we did today, I got a lot of help from the Aiuto staff to carry out the contest and I also saw many surprise visits from people that I did not expect to see there for the celebration. Some of the invited Volunteers took the time to be there to say ''happy anniversary Aiuto!'' and I also saw some Contributors visiting the chat, I think this is what makes the difference, interacting with users and having fun together to get to know each other better.

I don't know about you but I really had a good time. We had many funny moments during the contest, I will leave these photos here as a reminder:

SKCPqf3.pnghMtRXCZ.pngmQNhlvG.pngHL4eXRg.pngy8HupYU.pngyvKOMOn.png

For me this was the most fun of the celebration, lol!

QfjRzpZ.png

Once again thanks to everyone who was there, that meant a lot.

• Solange locked and unfeatured this topic