GKANGAROO power!

DUYGU

• Members
On 1/29/2021 at 2:41 PM, DUYGU said:

I've suggested many cute animal xat powers to date, and I keep suggesting cute animal xat powers. Cute animal powers As a result of my research, I learned that the cute (Gkangaroo) powers do not exist yet and are not yet created. To show for their cuteness, outstanding and interesting features, I (Gkangraroo) suggested xat power. One of the most important characteristics of kangaroos is to go from one place to another by jumping on their hind legs, not on foot. Kangaroo is one of those animals that can jump from the largest size. One of the biggest features of kangaroos is that this animal has a large pouch on its front. Kangaroo uses this pouch to carry their young from one place to another. When we think of kangaroos as a xat power over xat, we can think that kangaroos can carry different things in their pouches. Different xat emojis can be created with the marsupial feature of kangaroos. I've given examples of cute kangaroo emojis below.

QnyPHoD.jpg1FVVAc1.jpg75wc332.jpg1eZ5oZo.jpgnpJaFEH.gifCwfEWMR.jpg4h0B2ET.jpg

Nice idea  of  adding   another  animal  emoticons  to  the  xat world      would  be  great collection  to the  xatzoo lol    cute and  simple   most  people would   love it.   I also see   most people  like   powers  with most  hearts loving  stuff    

• Thanks 1
  • Done! 1

• Members
On 1/29/2021 at 11:41 PM, DUYGU said:

I've suggested many cute animal xat powers to date, and I keep suggesting cute animal xat powers. Cute animal powers As a result of my research, I learned that the cute (Gkangaroo) powers do not exist yet and are not yet created. To show for their cuteness, outstanding and interesting features, I (Gkangraroo) suggested xat power. One of the most important characteristics of kangaroos is to go from one place to another by jumping on their hind legs, not on foot. Kangaroo is one of those animals that can jump from the largest size. One of the biggest features of kangaroos is that this animal has a large pouch on its front. Kangaroo uses this pouch to carry their young from one place to another. When we think of kangaroos as a xat power over xat, we can think that kangaroos can carry different things in their pouches. Different xat emojis can be created with the marsupial feature of kangaroos. I've given examples of cute kangaroo emojis below.

Well Done Thumbs Up GIF by Minions

• Award 1

• Members
On 1/29/2021 at 5:41 PM, DUYGU said:

Nice suggestion!!! I loveeee the idea Duy!! 

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
On 2/5/2021 at 12:35 PM, Enter said:

This might also be nice as a sticker power xd

Yes I agree with you. A new sticker power too can be designed and created by taking samples from the cute looks of cute kangaroos and using their cute looks. It may look really cute.

• Advanced Members
On 2/7/2021 at 1:32 PM, CH3RRY said:

like someone said before for a power tag, it looks cool.:p

On 2/9/2021 at 4:09 AM, MieLsithaa said:

I like the Idea if you were a smilies creator on xat.com

I would give you a thousand times 10 you deserve it

elephant dumbo GIF by Walt Disney Studios

24 minutes ago, zaki said:

wow that cute kangaroo duygu liked accurate a kangaroo8-)

Thanks Zaki  (hug) thanks Cherry  (hug) thanks Mielsithaa  (hug)

• 4 months later...