New Subscription plan (Sub+)

Paul

• Advanced Members

This new Subscription could be called Sub+

With Sub+ it is an additional package you can buy, which you wont have to have days for since this will be part of the package your subscribed to.

You will receive perks for being a Sub+ which would include an additional pawn (everypower wont be required for this pawn, but if you do have everypower, you get another perk on top of this).

Also with this depending on the price of the plan, you wll get the power added to your account automatically, which it will deduct xats from your account, with being a sub+ you also get  20% - 40% off the price in store on powers (epic powers would be excluded from this discount)

What are the payment package?

They could be monthly, 3 months and a yearly package.

There can be more perks for this too, but need more ideas what could be added to make this more beneficial.

Why Sub+?

Looking at Xbox for an example with GamePass you can get games for free and discounted for being subscribed to it.

This will also bring xat into the modern area, instead of needing the use of days all the time.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and additonal idea's for this plan.

• Award 3
  • Done! 1
  • Like 6

• Contributors

That's an amazing idea, it would be a lot easier, get new things with a package like that! 
It's an innovative idea, i believe that's what's missing for the xat.com to be complete.

Edited by Page
  • Like 2

• Advanced Members
20 minutes ago, Vevrok said:

amazing idea, but there are topics already related to this, and including admin reply.

this is completely different, these packages wouldn't be for xats/days.

• Bot Service Providers

I like your idea, mainly because of the benefit.

But I still think it's better to have more discounts, for example. 500 xats on the buy page is 5 USD. By subscribing to the Sub+ plan you buy 1 and get 2, so you will benefit from subscribing. It can also be a percentage of discounts, eg: Uber you subscribe to a monthly plan and have 30% discount on trips, this would make the price of the xats more viable.

Days subscription system would also be a good one. Thus, every month users would have days without having to buy, this for a low price, eg 99 cents. (Monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, annual etc ...)

• Award 1
  • Like 2

• Advanced Members
17 minutes ago, Vevrok said:

amazing idea, but there are topics already related to this, and including admin reply.

The only thing related to that topic is that they are both talking about adding new features to the xat store, but the ideas are completely different.

I like this idea, in the past I had thought to suggest something similar to this. I usually play Free Fire and there is something called the ''Elite Pass'' that gives you some advantages, discounts and limited items, but I never got to discourage the idea to publish it here (normally it had to be bought every month or every two months).

48 minutes ago, Paul said:

Also with this depending on the price of the plan, you wll get the power added to your account automatically, which it will deduct xats from your account

You mean that every time a new power comes out in the store, the subs+ will have it automatically? If so, it would be ideal that they can only obtain the unlimited powers that xat launches in the store, they would have the advantage of having these powers first of all without having to be attentive to the store. If users want to have more than one power then they will have to watch the banner counter / store or buy it when it is fully released.

51 minutes ago, Paul said:

with being a sub+ you also get  20% - 40% off the price in store on powers (epic powers would be excluded from this discount)

Regarding discounts, I would like this to work for all users. That is, eventually and for a limited time xat will place some discounts in the store, it could also implement discount coupons with codes, you can see the suggestion here: 

Good work Paul, I hope to see users helping to develop this suggestion better and the Administrator involved, this has potential!

• Advanced Members
4 minutes ago, xLaming said:

I like your idea, mainly because of the benefit.

But I still think it's better to have more discounts, for example. 500 xats on the buy page is 5 USD. By subscribing to the Sub+ plan you buy 1 and get 2, so you will benefit from subscribing. It can also be a percentage of discounts, eg: Uber you subscribe to a monthly plan and have 30% discount on trips, this would make the price of the xats more viable.

Exactly! In my post I know i mentioned about the discount, that was just an idea, it can be a higher discount, I was just using that as an example of a benefit, but yeah I Like your thinking!.

3 minutes ago, Abrahan said:

You mean that every time a new power comes out in the store, the subs+ will have it automatically? If so, it would be ideal that they can only obtain the unlimited powers that xat launches in the store, they would have the advantage of having these powers first of all without having to be attentive to the store. If users want to have more than one power then they will have to watch the banner counter / store or buy it when it is fully released.

Yes the power could either be added automatically to the account, you have made a good point about this, this part slipped my mind about it being a Limited or Unlimited power. perhaps if the power is Limited, you still get some benefit from it, but it wont be as big as it would be on Unlimited powers.

• Done! 2
  • Like 1

• Advanced Members

When we talk about creating a new subscription plan, we aren't talking about simply adding new packs of xats+days in the store.

I believe that idea is a door that can open new horizons for xat.

Thinking about creating a new subscription plan means creating new and exclusive functions for the members of that specific group, and I literally find that amazing!

I don't think it's a good idea to consider removing Days permanently (at least for now).

Remember that users can also choose not to purchase this new subscription and still want to use their powers.

On the other hand, users who choose to become Plus should receive additional benefits and new features to use.

Here are some benefits that I would find interesting;

• Plus subscribers will not need Days to use their powers and if they have days in their accounts, they will automatically be frozen until plus subscription ends up (they still can sell their days without restrictions).
  • Discounts when purchasing Chats, Short Names and Chat Promotions (20/30% maybe? idk).
  • Plus subscribers can promote a chat of their choice for a free week (also for xat ads).
  • Exclusive contests for this group.

Another interesting point would be the introduction of a roulette and points system. I called it xat Capsules and Plus Points.

Using Plus points you can open one capsule per week and get the chance to redeem xats, powers and if you are very lucky, a rare/epic power maybe?! A new surprise every week!!

image.thumb.png.fa91336177086c9af0f304d273e53851.png

Each week xat would add a new collection of items in the capsules for you to redeem.

How to get Plus Points?

• Chatting (you can get X amount of points per Y minutes connected on xat).
  • Sending Kisses, Gifts (this would encourage the use of these features in chats even more).
  • Promoting Chats.
  • Sharing xat on social media (a share button can be created and made visible in all chats).

**Any user can accumulate Plus Points, regardless of whether they are a Plus member or not, however, they can only use their points when purchasing a Plus subscription.**

Plus members could also earn Levels and appear on a Leaderboard / Hall of Fame that shows users with the most xatPlus Points accumulated of all time.

Remember that this is just one of many ideas that can be implemented.

What do you think? Open your mind and leave your ideas for us to build this together!

- Guinho

Edited by Guinho
  • Award 1
  • Done! 1
  • Like 2

• Advanced Members
6 hours ago, Guinho said:

When we talk about creating a new subscription plan, we aren't talking about simply adding new packs of xats+days in the store.

I believe that idea is a door that can open new horizons for xat.

Thinking about creating a new subscription plan means creating new and exclusive functions for the members of that specific group, and I literally find that amazing!

I don't think it's a good idea to consider removing Days permanently (at least for now).

Remember that users can also choose not to purchase this new subscription and still want to use their powers.

On the other hand, users who choose to become Plus should receive additional benefits and new features to use.

Here are some benefits that I would find interesting;

• Plus subscribers will not need Days to use their powers and if they have days in their accounts, they will automatically be frozen until plus subscription ends up (they still can sell their days without restrictions).
  • Discounts when purchasing Chats, Short Names and Chat Promotions (20/30% maybe? idk).
  • Plus subscribers can promote a chat of their choice for a free week (also for xat ads).
  • Exclusive contests for this group.

Another interesting point would be the introduction of a roulette and points system. I called it xat Capsules and Plus Points.

Using Plus points you can open one capsule per week and get the chance to redeem xats, powers and if you are very lucky, a rare/epic power maybe?! A new surprise every week!!

image.thumb.png.fa91336177086c9af0f304d273e53851.png

Each week xat would add a new collection of items in the capsules for you to redeem.

How to get Plus Points?

• Chatting (you can get X amount of points per Y minutes connected on xat).
  • Sending Kisses, Gifts (this would encourage the use of these features in chats even more).
  • Promoting Chats.
  • Sharing xat on social media (a share button can be created and made visible in all chats).

**Any user can accumulate Plus Points, regardless of whether they are a Plus member or not, however, they can only use their points when purchasing a Plus subscription.**

Plus members could also earn Levels and appear on a Leaderboard / Hall of Fame that shows users with the most xatPlus Points accumulated of all time.

Remember that this is just one of many ideas that can be implemented.

What do you think? Open your mind and leave your ideas for us to build this together!

- Guinho

Very nice!

I love the idea of the point system.

The capsule is another neat idea, which would be a big benefit, to be a Sub+ to earn powers/xats/days 

• Like 1

• Advanced Members

Considering the time we're living in, an actual subscription would make a lot of sense to have a more consistent payoff. It's important to thoroughly think through the benefits and pricing, as well as taking preventative measures against any issues it may introduce.

A discount on built-in xat functions (promo, short name, group purchase etc) should definitely be a perk (15-30% imo).

A discount on unlimited powers could make sense too; although it could have a negative effect in terms of power pricing. Too generous of a discount & they could drop pretty significantly. Maybe 5-15% discount here

Perhaps a discount from the xats store as well, so long as it doesn't undermine resellers.

Lets do some quick calculations:

13x/day * 30 days = 390 xats saved a month on days

13x * 90 = 1,170 every 3 months

13x * 182 = 2,366 every 6 months

13x * 365 = 4,745 every year

Just something to take into account to help with pricing (of course there would be more perks on top of this, but a baseline)

At work on my phone so I can't go as far into detail as I want-I may touch on it more later-but I do believe it's a no-brainer to have an actual subscription. We just have to be careful how it's implemented, and make sure it's at least somewhat worthwhile to the average user.

• Like 3

• Advanced Members
On 1/29/2021 at 8:39 PM, Paul said:

This new Subscription could be called Sub+

With Sub+ it is an additional package you can buy, which you wont have to have days for since this will be part of the package your subscribed to.

You will receive perks for being a Sub+ which would include an additional pawn (everypower wont be required for this pawn, but if you do have everypower, you get another perk on top of this).

Also with this depending on the price of the plan, you wll get the power added to your account automatically, which it will deduct xats from your account, with being a sub+ you also get  20% - 40% off the price in store on powers (epic powers would be excluded from this discount)

What are the payment package?

They could be monthly, 3 months and a yearly package.

There can be more perks for this too, but need more ideas what could be added to make this more beneficial.

Why Sub+?

Looking at Xbox for an example with GamePass you can get games for free and discounted for being subscribed to it.

This will also bring xat into the modern area, instead of needing the use of days all the time.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and additonal idea's for this plan.

This idea is great. I see that you have presented the idea of very lucrative and advantageous packages for xat users. I think this will be useful and very profitable for xat users. Beautiful packages that will not end our of the days when we always have days. Appropriate payment packages and payment plans have been offered for each xat user. I also liked that they were given free xat ''powers'' in addition to these advantageous packages. In addition, reasonable and affordable price reductions can may made in high-priced powers, which are quite expensive and not everyone can buy. For example, for power that always has high prices, such as ruby and gold, there may be small discounts at a reasonable level, even if there is no big discount. I would like these useful ideas to be realized and implemented, which will not upset, them delight xat users.