NewRoleForum# Trusted Member

Bau

NEW Role Forum  

5 members have voted

1. 1. How useful can it be?

2. 2. You like?

• Advanced Members

Hello XatFamily

As we know It's not role, just an image, it's just a title for people to see who they trust.
- Can this provoke discussions between users?
- Could this be a good idea?
- Other people may be sad if you do not have this title name

- Because it can be helpful for new users, to know who they can trust [ Also, a trusted person does not mean a person from the staff xat, but a simple person who can always guide you well, and who has never done anything at xat.com ]
- It can also be used for people who manage an official chat and have no role in the Forum.
- It may be a good idea [but I don't know if you like it]

I look forward to your sincere answers, thank you.
796730152_TrustedMember.png.6329442079866a1f183f18ba792b3b42.png162908302_AdvMember.png.fb59cb4c7d4b77b3b6e12045bf0c04bb.png

The image is only added as an example, but something simple and beautiful can be created for such a role.:$(hippo)

• Award 1
  • Done! 1

• Advanced Members

Hello @Bau  (hi)

First of all thanks for your different ideas, we need to see new things and discuss It may not be right to vote for anyone as a trusted person or to impress new users. It may not behave that way towards another user who is good and honest with me. I have been a xat user for about 14 years and still have reservations about trust (cute)

• Award 1
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.