Permanent hat

Page

• Advanced Members

That's really a nice pawn effect, and i agree, should be added to hats as permanent.

Note: alot of users was asking if this power could be permanent and i think there could have a votation.

Edited by Vevrok
  • Done! 1

• 1 month later...
  • Advanced Members

I think this idea can be implemented alongside another recent suggestion or merged as one.  

Based on the number of days a user has been active or a subcriber, the user can "unlock" access to pawns based on powers they have. That'll encourage users to be online more often I think.

• Award 2
  • Done! 1
  • Like 1

• Wiki Translators

I like this pawn too, like SAPPHIRE said it may be a default hat pawn, or it can be given a privacy or a special advantage like CYAN ( it's the official celebrity pawn for xat )

Edited by Maxo
  • Award 1

there are a lot of good pawns that really should stay permanently, like the neon pawn, it's a shame they are limited and can only be used for a little while

• Contributors
On 3/11/2021 at 11:32 PM, Enter said:

I think this idea can be implemented alongside another recent suggestion or merged as one.  

Based on the number of days a user has been active or a subcriber, the user can "unlock" access to pawns based on powers they have. That'll encourage users to be online more often I think.

Not exactly this way cause if we "unlock" these pawns, will not be fair to who have the others pawn powers "Gold, Ruby, Purple, Blueman, Pink", anyway this is a nice suggestion. 

• Done! 1

• Contributors

It has never really made sense to me that they add temporary pawns to the powers they release, since you use them for two weeks or less, and then they lock it. "Until the holiday or a special day for xat, which allow its use", then the next eleven months blocked all again. Haha! And so on... (meh)

I support this idea!!

• Award 1

• Contributors
9 hours ago, RobFerrari said:

It has never really made sense to me that they add temporary pawns to the powers they release, since you use them for two weeks or less, and then they lock it. "Until the holiday or a special day for xat, which allow its use", then the next eleven months blocked all again. Haha! And so on... (meh)

I support this idea!!

I agree with you but to try to change this reality we need more opinions, admin just gonna see it if we have a special number of users asking for the same thing.. 

For awhile we keep trying (hug)

• 4 weeks later...