chat transfer disconnect

Toby

Question

10 answers to this question

• Contributors
2 minutes ago, Toby said:

why when I receive xats or days on the transfer and I was connected does it disconnect me and not leave me as I was before? on flash I don't think this was the problem before

Hello, can you tell us if your IP is fixed or dynamic?

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, Stif said:

It doesn't leave you as you were before? How were you before? Can you elaborate?

I have the chat not to enter automatically, and when I receive days or xats I do not enter back as I was before it takes me out completely

• Advanced Members
2 minutes ago, Page said:

When it happened to me, it was just a problem on my ip that was causing conflict on xat, because my ip wasn' fix

I don't have a problem with ip, and I have static ip, the chat settings are made when I receive a transfer to take me out and not put me back as I was before, I just probably would automatically enter the chat

• Advanced Members
2 minutes ago, Stif said:

You don't want that as you have it enabled already or you don't want to auto sign-in (disabled)?

I want it not to automatically enter the chat, and the transfer to be repaired so that I don't get out when I was connected to the chat before