Jump to content

pawn inside chat in right side


Recommended Posts

  • Advanced Members

hi . as we see at users place at chat. 

who have powers  and have pawns its show only in visitors users place not inside chat. 

i suggest to make the powers  pawns and relations pawns show inside chat in main chat..when user type show is bff or married or his power pawn too not just his rank color. and i suggest to be in right side not left 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Volunteers

The colored pawns are already being shown in user's names. What's the point of adding their relationships on the main chat if they're being displayed in the user list already?

 

Adding it on the right side would look weird. Besides, it would be close to the user list, where colored pawns/relationships are already being shown.

 

  • Award 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Members
2 minutes ago, Stif said:

The colored pawns are already being shown in user's names. What's the point of adding their relationships on the main chat if they're being displayed in the user list already?

 

Adding it on the right side would look weird. Besides, it would be close to the user list, where colored pawns/relationships are already being shown.

 

i didnt said colors  ,  i said lets add the relation  in the main  chat or adding at least the pawns of powers to show inside the chat  when you type  in chat .   because in the visitors list its very far and sometimes we dont look at it   .  ...

 

about the right side we can delete pawns from visitors users so will not be a problem  .  its move to mainchat in right side 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Volunteers
12 minutes ago, theFlower said:

adding at least the pawns of powers to show inside the chat  when you type  in chat

 

Purple, Gold, Ruby, and Emerald are displayed in user's names when they type on chat.

 

15 minutes ago, theFlower said:

i didnt said colors  ,  i said lets add the relation  in the main  chat or adding at least the pawns of powers to show inside the chat  when you type  in chat .   because in the visitors list its very far and sometimes we dont look at it   .  ...

 

Far? It's just a few inches away from the main chat. If you don't look at it on the user list, moving it to the user's names will not change anything.

 

17 minutes ago, theFlower said:

about the right side we can delete pawns from visitors users so will not be a problem  .  its move to mainchat in right side 

 

Again, I understand your suggestion but I don't see the relevance in making such modifications. Doesn't seem that it would improve anything.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Members
10 minutes ago, Stif said:

 

Purple, Gold, Ruby, and Emerald are displayed in user's names when they type on chat.

 

 

Far? It's just a few inches away from the main chat. If you don't look at it on the user list, moving it to the user's names will not change anything.

 

 

Again, I understand your suggestion but I don't see the relevance in making such modifications. Doesn't seem that it would improve anything.

shown as colors only not complet power pawn . we want it as same to how shown in users visitors  place  . i dont see this idea is bad . it can be its not that bad. few editing its fine 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Wiki Editors

To be fair, in the earlier HTML5 versions the full pawn (hat, pawn, relationship) was visible in the main chat and I liked it, although it got a bit busy sometimes. There could always be an option to turn it off/on.

  • Meh 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.