pawn inside chat in right side

zuzu

• Advanced Members

hi . as we see at users place at chat. 

who have powers  and have pawns its show only in visitors users place not inside chat. 

i suggest to make the powers  pawns and relations pawns show inside chat in main chat..when user type show is bff or married or his power pawn too not just his rank color. and i suggest to be in right side not left 

• Like 1

• Moderators

The colored pawns are already being shown in user's names. What's the point of adding their relationships on the main chat if they're being displayed in the user list already?

Adding it on the right side would look weird. Besides, it would be close to the user list, where colored pawns/relationships are already being shown.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
2 minutes ago, Stif said:

The colored pawns are already being shown in user's names. What's the point of adding their relationships on the main chat if they're being displayed in the user list already?

Adding it on the right side would look weird. Besides, it would be close to the user list, where colored pawns/relationships are already being shown.

i didnt said colors  ,  i said lets add the relation  in the main  chat or adding at least the pawns of powers to show inside the chat  when you type  in chat .   because in the visitors list its very far and sometimes we dont look at it   .  ...

about the right side we can delete pawns from visitors users so will not be a problem  .  its move to mainchat in right side 

• Moderators
12 minutes ago, theFlower said:

adding at least the pawns of powers to show inside the chat  when you type  in chat

Purple, Gold, Ruby, and Emerald are displayed in user's names when they type on chat.

15 minutes ago, theFlower said:

i didnt said colors  ,  i said lets add the relation  in the main  chat or adding at least the pawns of powers to show inside the chat  when you type  in chat .   because in the visitors list its very far and sometimes we dont look at it   .  ...

Far? It's just a few inches away from the main chat. If you don't look at it on the user list, moving it to the user's names will not change anything.

17 minutes ago, theFlower said:

about the right side we can delete pawns from visitors users so will not be a problem  .  its move to mainchat in right side 

Again, I understand your suggestion but I don't see the relevance in making such modifications. Doesn't seem that it would improve anything.

• Like 1

• Advanced Members
10 minutes ago, Stif said:

Purple, Gold, Ruby, and Emerald are displayed in user's names when they type on chat.

Far? It's just a few inches away from the main chat. If you don't look at it on the user list, moving it to the user's names will not change anything.

Again, I understand your suggestion but I don't see the relevance in making such modifications. Doesn't seem that it would improve anything.

shown as colors only not complet power pawn . we want it as same to how shown in users visitors  place  . i dont see this idea is bad . it can be its not that bad. few editing its fine