translator

zuzu

• Advanced Members
9 minutes ago, Stif said:

And what would removing it change? The symbol is an indication that you are using the translator application. Just like the Trade application symbol is displayed when you are using it.

we can change it in other place or make it more little or we can use only from setting its enough no need to show in our name 

because i saw some poeple said its show name ugly 

• Advanced Members
5 minutes ago, Stif said:

I understand your suggestion but I don't see relevance. It's not that bad.

im trying to suggest and repporting what people telling me .  they feel annoying with translator in name

at least this idea can dev or have other way.we can change translator in other way as how it is showing 

• Advanced Members

I think showing the translator beside someones name is important as it lets users and staff know they are using the translator.

For example, if the user has the translator app open and they send a message into the chat and the translator doesn't work (sometimes it is buggy) the staff know that it was probably a bug and they don't need to warn the user.

• Award 2
  • Meh 1
  • Like 2