Jump to content

name symbols or name effections power


theFlower
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Advanced Members

hi i have idea. 

new power that can allow us to use more effections in name.

like some symbols flowers and stars and  ....

not just this light moving in namewave .i  mean this new power will need namewave to work and will show flowers or other effections moving like stars .... . 

Edited by theFlower
  • Award 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

I don't really understand the idea, could you explain it a bit more? From what you've typed it sounds like you want more smilies allowed in our name or do you mean an effect over letters? A visual example might help to explain the idea better as well.

So for instance, if you have the letter F and had flowers appear in it.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Members

I agree with Bob. I don't really understand the idea and what is the purpose of it. I would really appreciate it if you could please explain in more detail. Visual aids are worth including in your suggestion because they can help you explain information more coherently which makes it easier for you and easier for us as this can increase the understanding of your topic.

Edited by iSavage
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Members
46 minutes ago, iSavage said:

I agree with Bob. I don't really understand the idea and what is the purpose of it. I would really appreciate it if you could please explain in more detail. Visual aids are worth including in your suggestion because they can help you explain information more coherently which makes it easier for you and easier for us as this can increase the understanding of your topic.

https://imgur.com/Pk3np1D.png  in place of this light moving in name wave we add with it stars or flowers so will show in your namewave more effections . its very clear.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Members
11 minutes ago, Maxo said:

If i'm not wrong the idea is about a power that can allow us to use symbols like these https://prnt.sc/x17far, it's a good  idea, those symbols add a fancy to the name, and It's noted the majority of users now use it.

yes dear thats idea but in namewave bcz its wont move if we dont have namewave

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Members

Asking for clarification shouldn’t be taken offensively, and when you take offense to that it creates an even more toxic environment that makes people not want to support your suggestions.

 

I think I understand your idea, and if what I’m reading is correct, then this may not be a new suggestion. What makes your suggestion stand out from the others? I don’t think anyone means it maliciously when they ask for more details or a picture.

  • Award 4
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Volunteers
22 hours ago, theFlower said:

its namewave with stars or flower moving 

 

Are you suggesting something like nameflag but with flowers and stars instead of flags?

 

Also, when posting suggestions, make sure that you're following these steps. This guide is for you to provide a detailed suggestion, which contributes to a better understanding of your idea.

 

5 hours ago, NoSense said:

 

 

Go read the Old posting than u can complain !!

Nice idea Flower

 

@Ethan summed it up very well. Also, be polite and appropriate when using the forum. This is an open place to discuss suggestions to improve xat and we hope to see a constructive conversation between users.

 

Thank you.

  • Award 1
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Volunteers

All the posts that were related to the drama caused by some users here have been hidden.

 

Take this as a first warning, if some of you keep causing drama and being rude to others, this thread will simply be closed and you may receive a warning by a forum moderator.

 

New replies must be related to the suggestion from now on.

 

Thank you.

  • Award 1
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Stif said:

 

Are you suggesting something like nameflag but with flowers and stars instead of flags?

 

Also, when posting suggestions, make sure that you're following these steps. This guide is for you to provide a detailed suggestion, which contributes to a better understanding of your idea.

 

 

@Ethan summed it up very well. Also, be polite and appropriate when using the forum. This is an open place to discuss suggestions to improve xat and we hope to see a constructive conversation between users.

 

Thank you.

yes exectly you got the idea @Stif

3 hours ago, David said:

Asking for clarification shouldn’t be taken offensively, and when you take offense to that it creates an even more toxic environment that makes people not want to support your suggestions.

 

I think I understand your idea, and if what I’m reading is correct, then this may not be a new suggestion. What makes your suggestion stand out from the others? I don’t think anyone means it maliciously when they ask for more details or a picture.

well explain needed if idea not clear .but i said it clearly . so what i should do if some people have no idea about powers and suggest? there is professionals people who can get it fast . like @Maxoand @Stifand @NoSense

 

45 minutes ago, Solange said:

All the posts that were related to the drama caused by some users here have been hidden.

 

Take this as a first warning, if some of you keep causing drama and being rude to others, this thread will simply be closed and you may receive a warning by a forum moderator.

 

New replies must be related to the suggestion from now on.

 

Thank you.

as solange  said pls we are here to share info about new suggestion we dont need drama or fight. if u have any new idea coment  here . if not so pls leave  my post in peace .ty all . @Solangety  dear for this point.

33 minutes ago, NoSense said:

Nice Suggestion! 

thanks alee

  • Award 1
  • No 1
  • Confused 2
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Members

ahahahah wow...

sound cute, thanks for posting!!

i like it really, nice idea not bad, i just imagine the effect on the name, can be very cute for the girls, and i just hope it will like the price of namecolor, always man's powers.. something very cute for girls, we need it!!

congratulation i really enjoy your wonderful idea

 

thank you!! 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Members
3 minutes ago, NoSense said:

ahahahah wow...

sound cute, thanks for posting!!

i like it really, nice idea not bad, i just imagine the effect on the name, can be very cute for the girls, and i just hope it will like the price of namecolor, always man's powers.. something very cute for girls, we need it!!

congratulation i really enjoy your wonderful idea

 

thank you!! 

big thanks for your support thats make me feel happy and work more for new other suggestions.i like  smart people as you  who like to see  new things and work for it.ty

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Members
1 minute ago, theFlower said:

big thanks for your support thats make me feel happy and work more for new other suggestions.i like  smart people as you  who like to see  new things and work for it.ty

 

No problem, if you not feel bad u can always ask me if i can design a main smiley, i not have nothing to do XD

or just give more Details...graphics, something to show ;) if u can't just be more constructive (but i understand that u was without...) what others not understand

 

i'm happy to help you, or support like u say it, u know i always like fantasize, (smirk) and i repeat i can drew for you...

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Members
3 minutes ago, NoSense said:

 

No problem, if you not feel bad u can always ask me if i can design a main smiley, i not have nothing to do XD

or just give more Details...graphics, something to show ;) if u can't just be more constructive (but i understand that u was without...) what others not understand

 

i'm happy to help you, or support like u say it, u know i always like fantasize, (smirk) and i repeat i can drew for you...

 

i will message you to drew  for me things big thanks again 

  • Done! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Members
On 1/17/2021 at 7:10 PM, theFlower said:

its namewave with stars or flower moving 

 

I did it for you,

it's not like how you described it and I don't like it very much xD, but consider it a little thought of friendship (hug)

 

                                                                       GCm8Sh5.jpg

 

 

 

Alex.

 

 

  • Award 1
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Members
1 hour ago, NoSense said:

 

I did it for you,

it's not like how you described it and I don't like it very much xD, but consider it a little thought of friendship (hug)

 

                                                                       GCm8Sh5.jpg

 

 

 

Alex.

 

 

omg :o you are very kind alee. i like it. you know im all time loving your drew .very cute. thanks alot(hug) u very friendly

  • Award 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Contributors
On 1/19/2021 at 4:15 AM, NoSense said:

 

I did it for you,

it's not like how you described it and I don't like it very much xD, but consider it a little thought of friendship (hug)

 

                                                                       GCm8Sh5.jpg

 

 

 

Alex.

 

 

His name could be NAMEFX, well done.. this is a nice suggestion, it would be nice with the effect of your gif avatar, I’m not sure if is this effect you’re talking about but I liked your idea. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Members
8 minutes ago, ALEX said:

i just drew 3 examples of letters, without the effect that said Page

 

0B1Ae3g.jpg    oh9Q5V1.jpg

 

 

 

 

............You like?! :)

thats amazing and help makers for to make this power.thanks alot dear

9 minutes ago, ALEX said:

i just drew 3 examples of letters, without the effect that said Page

 

0B1Ae3g.jpg    oh9Q5V1.jpg

 

 

 

 

............You like?! :)

thats amazing and help makers for to make this power.thanks alot dear

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.