Help Celebration 2021

Lemona

• Advanced Members

This is a great party, I want to join this party. I'll be there at party time. This is the first time we're going to see the helproom so much fun. People will join the fun and enjoy at this great party while getting help. Everyone who attends will enjoy the party and have a chance to win. I definitely wouldn't miss this fun in the help room. Thank you for hosting and organizing this wonderful party. Good luck to everyone! see you there that day

• Volunteers

683MfJc.png

Thank you everyone for coming, we hope you had a great time!

Despite all the changes we're facing with HTML5, it is understandable to feel frustrated or upset. We’re in a pandemic so we just wanted to put together an event where we could come together and enjoy. Of all my years of being on the Help chat, I can't recall a time when we hosted an event like this. I’m happy that some of the English community came together and I was reminded that fun times can still exist, even without some features this site is still working on! 

• Award 5
  • Like 2

• Solange unfeatured and locked this topic