Blocking xat accounts (reggae) blocking xat stations and unauthor

slatki

Question

• Members

HELLO TO ALL!!! Blocking the xat of a registered user for no reason and blocking the xat station is not justified. xat.com must legally protect every registered user and must not threaten to revoke xat or registration.

Dropping an email without the prior permission of the email user is against the law. Hacking into an e-mail and unjustifiably transferring or blocking powers from a registered user is punishable by law.

I am informed that xat.com or someone who introduced themselves is HELP. unjustifiably took powerse from several registered users which they bought with their own money. At the same time, they were hoping for an email (e-mail) but this is against the law because.

To this user, someone who introduced himself as HELP took power and blocked the UNAUTHORIZED xat station and entered the email which is legally punishable. http://prntscr.com/wk7f4t on the link https://xat.com/Zinka_Slovnija_na_Srcu?new

I warn those who have done this to return the power to these users as soon as possible. Otherwise, I will submit the matter and report it to the owners of google and microsoft. If further action is required, I will also report xat.com because xat.com is responsible for such actions.

HAVE A NICE DAY!!!

2 answers to this question

• Volunteers

Hello,

Who are you reporting exactly? Could you copy and paste their ID and show what they are asking for exactly?

You can do so by sending me a private message and/or by opening a new ticket at xat.com/ticket, using Report Scam help topic (you do not need to be a paid user).

Multiple scammers are trying to impersonate xat officials by using "Help" as a name, and by asking users' emails and powers.

You should NEVER trust them. xat will NEVER ask you for your powers or your personal information.

We do our best to block the scammers in timely fashion, but we cannot prevent them to create new accounts again and again.

In any case, you should NEVER send away your powers to anyone.

For more information, please check the following:

Last but not least, if anyone you know has been stolen recently, please advise them to open a new ticket.

Thank you for understanding.