Turkish chat room "sohbet" scandal unseen event racist "kurds"

holigano

Question

• Members

Despite being warned many times, this user continues to behave racistically towards Kurdish users in this room.

"kurds" peoples racist

Please do not keep silent on this matter and make an effort to have it banned unlimitedly.

he main owner continues her non-commenting attitude on this subject

spacer.png

Edited by holigano
Guideline 10

4 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

Hi there,

The forum is not the place to pinpoint and target users for failing to conduct their duty on an official chat. You may report this to the owner of the chat by using the "Inappropriate" function and include this screenshot in your report. As I can see, it appears that there was staff present but were possibly afk or inactive. In this case, the best thing you can do is try and get in touch with a main owner of the chat. Sorry this happened to you.

• Members

I understand you very well, but they are looking at the chat records and yet they remain silent, such people should be banned indefinitely. Racism is a sensitive issue for us

I witnessed that the authority was seriously broken.

sorry to say that xat staff should give the necessary warning to the main owner or ask her to ban them unlimitedly