Power VIKINGS

Bruu

• Advanced Members

This is great idea! I liked your suggestion. I see interesting and different wiking emojis not seen on xat and never suggested here before. With your suggestion, new hat styles and new wiking expressions can be created on xat. This is xat.com needs interesting innovations. This interesting idea of yours is remarkable and can be taken into consideration. This interesting idea of yours will be liked by everyone when it is turned into a xat power.

• Like 3

• Advanced Members
12 minutes ago, DUYGU said:

This is great idea! I liked your suggestion. I see interesting and different wiking emojis not seen on xat and never suggested here before. With your suggestion, new hat styles and new wiking expressions can be created on xat. This is xat.com needs interesting innovations. This interesting idea of yours is remarkable and can be taken into consideration. This interesting idea of yours will be liked by everyone when it is turned into a xat power.

thanks for the comment Duy, the opinion of anyone who comments here is very important and I hope you can use the idea, I did it with great affection.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
18 minutes ago, ib2k said:

thanks for the comment Duy, the opinion of anyone who comments here is very important and I hope you can use the idea, I did it with great affection.

Yes I realized that you made the your suggestion with great care. I hope your idea is taken into account. I haven't seen such an interesting idea of power in a long time. I really loved your idea. and appreciated it. Thanks for your effort, your idea will be appreciated by all. 

Edited by DUYGU
  • Like 3

• Contributors

you did a magnificent job with the smiles, you made an excellent suggestion with a exception

Where is the beard of our Viking warriors?  I loved these pawns and i think they should add the hat to hats

1 hour ago, ib2k said:

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Award 1
  • Like 1

• Advanced Members
3 minutes ago, Page said:

you did a magnificent job with the smiles, you made an excellent suggestion with a exception

Where is the beard of our Viking warriors?  I loved these pawns and i think they should add the hat to hats

We really lacked a beard like Hagnar haha, Thanks for the feedback and I hope you add something like pawns to xat, it would be nice to be added to the HATS power

• Award 1
  • Like 1

• Members

I believe that Viking related smilies already exist from powers such as Fantasy, Quest, Quest2 and so on. There's probably more, but not a dedicated power at least. I mean I did find something Viking related, this is a Sticker power called Magnus that seems to be loosely based off Vikings.

https://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Magnus

Personally, I would argue that sticker doesn't do Vikings enough justice though.

As for pawns (hat#b) comes with beer, but not as you visually created. I'm sure Vikings hats previously existed, but that may have been a limited hat when those powers got released. Think they re-released some of the hats for a limited time during a hat anniversary or something a few years back, so it would definitely be possible to do the Viking pawns as they already have the designs somewhere.

The visuals give a good feel of the type of power you envision and I could easily see them making a power like this as they already have powers like stoneage, spartans etc that cover different time periods. If I bought powers and liked Vikings, I'd probably buy this.

I do hope there is more feedback on the post though, compliments are great, but I think it would give the idea some actual attention if there was a constructive discussion about the idea.

TLDR; Good visuals, similar powers do exist, but its own power would be fine.

• Advanced Members
4 minutes ago, Bob_ said:

Eu acredito que smilies relacionados ao Viking já existem de poderes como Fantasy, Quest, Quest2 e assim por diante. Provavelmente há mais, mas pelo menos não um poder dedicado. Quer dizer, eu encontrei algo relacionado aos Vikings, este é um poder de adesivo chamado Magnus que parece ser vagamente baseado nos Vikings.

https://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Magnus

Pessoalmente, eu diria que o adesivo não faz justiça suficiente aos Vikings.

Quanto aos peões (chapéu # b) vem com cerveja, mas não como você criou visualmente. Tenho certeza de que os chapéus dos Vikings existiam anteriormente, mas pode ter sido um chapéu limitado quando esses poderes foram liberados. Acho que eles relançaram alguns dos chapéus por um tempo limitado durante um aniversário do chapéu ou algo assim alguns anos atrás, então seria definitivamente possível fazer os peões Viking, pois eles já têm os designs em algum lugar.

Os visuais dão uma boa sensação do tipo de poder que você imagina e eu poderia facilmente vê-los criando um poder como este, pois eles já têm poderes como pedra, espartanos etc. que cobrem diferentes períodos de tempo. Se eu comprasse poderes e gostasse dos vikings, provavelmente compraria isso.

Espero que haja mais feedback sobre o post, elogios são ótimos, mas acho que daria à ideia alguma atenção real se houvesse uma discussão construtiva sobre a ideia.

TLDR; Bons visuais, poderes semelhantes existem, mas seu próprio poder seria bom.

Thanks for your feeback, I really liked the points that you mentioned about the powers and some powers really bring a bit of Vikings in some parts and the magnus looks like a Viking but a little hipie is what I imagine the idea was, and about the pawns i would like to at least see them in some power like HATS, it would be really cool.

Thanks.

• Award 2
  • Like 1

• Advanced Members

I've given new examples showing warrior viking women and warrior viking men in a different way and with more interesting styles. In these examples you can see men and women holding balls and spears. Notice the wiking womens costumes in the picture, these viking womens costumes could become a wiking xat powersi expression in the future. I also added the viking headgear in the pictures with different masks and added the bearded wiking man style to the male wiking examples. I may real your dream viking powers will have just such great emojis. Perhaps in the future your this dream will come true with a new xat powersi. Representing the power and grandeur of warrior wikings, these examples will look great on both xat smilies and pawns.

d6ZZEGv.jpgWA6KDp3.jpg0dL4Z7U.jpgezR6m4p.jpgcZoAATr.jpgO6xFAHc.jpgmVxtNqw.jpgfH2LOFC.jpgTJqg4hk.jpgsay8XKK.jpg

Edited by DUYGU
  • Like 3

• Advanced Members
2 minutes ago, DUYGU said:

Eu dei novos exemplos mostrando mulheres guerreiras viking e homens guerreiros viking de uma maneira diferente e com estilos mais interessantes. Nestes exemplos você pode ver homens e mulheres segurando bolas e lanças. Observe os trajes das mulheres wiking na foto, esses trajes das mulheres viking podem se tornar uma expressão wiking xat powersi no futuro. Eu também adicionei o capacete viking nas fotos com diferentes máscaras e acrescentei o estilo wiking barbudo aos exemplos wiking masculinos. Posso imaginar que seus poderes de viking dos sonhos terão emojis incríveis. Talvez no futuro o seu sonho se torne realidade com um novo xat powersi. Representando o poder e a grandeza dos wikings do guerreiro, esses exemplos ficarão ótimos em smilies e peões xat.

d6ZZEGv.jpgsFeeD9t.jpg0dL4Z7U.jpgezR6m4p.jpgmVxtNqw.jpgfH2LOFC.jpg

They are really cool styles, I thought about putting something for women as well as longer hair but I ended up not reaching a very cool point, but it can really be very cool in the powers Duy, I hope that one day they can use our ideas to create an elegant power for xat and pins.

Thank you for your examples and your help.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
9 minutes ago, ib2k said:

They are really cool styles, I thought about putting something for women as well as longer hair but I ended up not reaching a very cool point, but it can really be very cool in the powers Duy, I hope that one day they can use our ideas to create an elegant power for xat and pins.

Thank you for your examples and your help.

You're welcome. You with this suggestion, you pioneered a legendary innovation that will revolutionize xat. I support your idea and help you with my own ideas and examples. I believe your idea will bring great innovation to xat with more detailed, more interesting and cooler examples. Especially the headgear and headgear mask examples I have given here have never been seen in any hat power. New styles can be created for xat with new costumes, new headgear and new mask styles.

• Like 3

• Advanced Members
6 minutes ago, DUYGU said:

De nada. Com essa sugestão, você foi pioneiro em uma inovação lendária que revolucionará o xat. Apoio sua ideia e ajudo-o com minhas próprias ideias e exemplos. Acredito que sua ideia trará grande inovação para o xat com exemplos mais detalhados, mais interessantes e mais legais. Especialmente os exemplos de chapelaria e máscara de chapelaria que dei aqui nunca foram vistos em qualquer poder de chapéu. Novos estilos podem ser criados para o xat com novos trajes, novos chapéus e novos estilos de máscara.

Thank you for your words, I think that together we can change many things in xat and thus improving so that more people come to make friends, Thank you.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
15 minutos atrás, Maxo disse:

Esses smilies são legais e eu também gosto do design desses peões, espero que essa ideia seja levada em consideração

Thanks for your feedback, I'll be happy if you use any of the ideas.

Edited by ib2k
correct words

• Advanced Members
2 minutes ago, Alyn said:

Ideia legal, irmãos, deve ser adicionado um novo poder ou chapéus para missões ou um novo pacote dele chamado vikings : $

Thank you brother I am happy to have liked the idea :$

• Done! 1

• 2 months later...
  • Advanced Members

This is interesting pawn and power and if have more function effect will be appreciated.

Barbarian smile 

Mad

Happy 

Sad 

Think

Look 

Will be awesome to have it and will be a cute power my opinion. 

Edited by SapphireOfficial
  • Award 1

• 2 years later...
  • Advanced Members

Hello guys, I'm posting it here to avoid confusion. I like the idea of Vikings, I wrote down two rough copies, one of which I finished and I consider it the main smiley, it's a lot of work, shading, details, beard, I lost a bit of polish but I'm recovering it, I hope you like it!!

Ckd6eGr.jpg

- i like it alot, and i take it, into consideration, and probably posting by separate Suggestion, anyway greeting!!

Edited by ALE42