SubName Power

JasonOficial

• Wiki Translators
21 minutes ago, JasonOficial said:

The idea is to be able to edit the name you want, not just the finds on lyrics sites that are few.

As solange said you can do this by some generators ( websites ) of making or changing words style,  but to be able to edit the name not just using sites as you mentioned i think an option or a codes may be created / added ( like status code for exp  ).

• Like 1

• Advanced Members

I liked the idea, despite having sites that allow you to do this, as they said above, you have a command or a power that allows you to save time to do this, it would be really cool to see this on xat in the future.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
12 hours ago, Solange said:

If I'm not wrong, you can already do this with some special letters you can generate by using special generators that are available on Internet. Please, correct me if I am wrong or if I misunderstood your suggestion.

yes i already did that in my name with generator in iternet 

13 hours ago, JasonOficial said:

I believe that all users, at least once, Wanted to use a suspended name in their nick.Have you ever imagined how good it would be not only to be able to use, but also to edit that name, because the options for suspended name are very few, only 3 or 4 words that you find that are suspended next to your name.This would make it possible to shorten several names that are huge in xat, sometimes bad to see.I leave here my suggestion for a future power.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

JasonOficial

xat.com/CentralDosPlayers

we already had this option with generator in internet if you want to have it i can help you  .  

12 hours ago, Zara said:

I believe it is one of the best functions after the status

we have it already at google  free

12 hours ago, DUYGU said:

This is a good idea. I like your idea.

dear try google you find it 

6 hours ago, Mister said:

I like it! (applause)

We can think about customizing the colors of the "subname" separate of the name, using an extra command for "nameglow and namecolor", solid colors!

i dont think  we need to have other power to do that . we have this option free at internet and we can use nameglow name color and and  . 

• Thanks 1
  • Huh? 1
  • Like 2

• Advanced Members

Not a big fan of this idea but I can see why it could be implemented.

Although it's true that there are generators online that can make something similar, they are not perfect:

5qyT9P3.png

(different sizes, accents don't look good and most special characters will just stay the same)

Also, if you wanted to use  𝓪 𝓭𝓲𝓯𝓯𝓮𝓻𝓷𝓮𝓽 𝓯𝓸𝓷𝓽 you wouldn't be able to.

This idea could techinically solve all these problems.

Do I think xat needs this power? Not really. But there are a lot of powers that are a bit useless/not needed, so why not?

Edited by Ethan
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

• Contributors

Sounds great, I like this suggestion since I hate go to google and search some site with letters generator, your idea is interesting ‘n I would like to see something like this in the future as you said, a function like statuspower but for names.

Note: Num can do it but is not same thing. 

• Award 1
  • Confused 1

• Advanced Members
5 minutes ago, Page said:

Sounds great, I like this suggestion since I hate go to google and search some site with letters generator, your idea is interesting ‘n I would like to see something like this in the future as you said, a function like statuspower but for names.

Note: Num can do it but is not same thing. 

xat admin can add a generator for that at xat world . but we already have that at google .  admins have other things that needed to work on it. i dont think they gonna think about power like this its waste of time . and if you go google its take  10 scnd only :p   same to if you go search for power and doing those things . generator is more fast and have perfect design try  it 

• Advanced Members
18 minutes ago, theFlower said:

xat admin can add a generator for that at xat world . but we already have that at google .  admins have other things that needed to work on it. i dont think they gonna think about power like this its waste of time . and if you go google its take  10 scnd only :p   same to if you go search for power and doing those things . generator is more fast and have perfect design try  it 

I think they'd rather "waste" their time on an idea that can get them some money rather than add a rank here.

• Haha 1

• Advanced Members
24 minutes ago, Ethan said:

I think they'd rather "waste" their time on an idea that can get them some money rather than add a rank here.

mixed informations no way . they can win in other things not in replying same things that we already had  . we need to dev xat with  new idea new suggestions .

• Advanced Members

4 hours ago, theFlower said:

sim eu já fiz isso em meu nome com o gerador no iternet 

já tínhamos essa opção com gerador na internet se quiser eu posso te ajudar.  

já temos no google grátis

querido tente google você encontra 

Não acho que precisamos ter outro poder para fazer isso. temos esta opção gratuita na internet e podemos usar a cor do nome nameglow e e. 

xat is open to different suggestions, some will like it, others will not, the important thing is to respect each other's opinion.

• Award 3
  • Like 1

• Advanced Members
16 minutes ago, JasonOficial said:

xat is open to different suggestions, some will like it, others will not, the important thing is to respect each other's opinion.

dont feel we are  not loving your opinion. we like it alot but we already had it .

• Members

Accidentally mistook this as a post from the Forum Games section based off some of the off-topic comments, honest mistake I promise :$. The suggestion isn't necessarily bad, but I feel like it needs more to it. Rather than just taking fonts that generators use, maybe you could be able to choose a style of font and save it so that you have a preset font and name to make it easier if you fancy a change of style 8-). I'm sure that xat used to let you save your name, but maybe it doesn't save them anymore?

• Advanced Members

To be fair, this could very easily be implemented via <sup> and <sub> HTML tags (and optionally some CSS). The power could allow you to add subscripts and superscripts to your name.

For example:

268592736_Screenshot2021-01-05at16_50_40.png.b46839e5abfdc2712262a8b4a854302c.png

Edited by Daniel
  • Award 1
  • Like 1

• Advanced Members
22 minutes ago, Daniel said:

To be fair, this could very easily be implemented via <sup> and <sub> HTML tags (and optionally some CSS). The power could allow you to add subscripts and superscripts to your name.

For example:

268592736_Screenshot2021-01-05at16_50_40.png.b46839e5abfdc2712262a8b4a854302c.png

if we can have this power . i suggest to be more generel not just to put some words  i think should be for symbols too and allow you to add anything in any place in your  name  in the up down inside all direction

• Advanced Members
18 hours ago, Daniel said:

For example:

the idea came from the sup tag, so I think it would be very easy to create.

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

Well, i believe it could be implemented. We could have a command that allows you to do it rather than going to google and search some site with letters generator. It could save so much time on this. It would be really nice to see this on xat in the future.

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, JasonOficial said:

the idea came from the sup tag, so I think it would be very easy to create.

22 minutes ago, iSavage said:

Well, i believe it could be implemented. We could have a command that allows you to do it rather than going to google and search some site with letters generator. It could save so much time on this. It would be really nice to see this on xat in the future.

Yes I agree with you this is a great idea. Good idea to make it easier for us to nick on xat. We, yes with this idea, that will not waste time with "nick" programs on Goegle.

• Bot Service Providers

Well,

I personally like this idea if people can set different colors (nc, ng etc) or even allowing to use small emojis or smilies.

If it's just a power for small letters, it wouldn't worth the efford, since users can easily use free generators (bypassing the power).

• Advanced Members
20 minutes ago, xLaming said:

Bem,

Eu pessoalmente gosto dessa ideia se as pessoas podem definir cores diferentes (nc, ng etc) ou mesmo permitir o uso de pequenos emojis ou smilies.

Se for apenas um poder para letras minúsculas, não valeria a pena o esforço, já que os usuários podem facilmente usar geradores grátis (ignorando o poder).

It would be a power with several future options, perhaps with different colors.

• Award 1

• Moderators

Considering how much this small text is used, it wouldn't be a bad idea to have a power that would allow us to use them in an improved way.

It could allow us to use different fonts, colors (combined with all colors + nameglow + namecolor + namegrad), sizes, without the abnormalities caused by generators.

I don't see why not.

• Award 2