New Year Wishes

DUYGU

• Advanced Members

We all may in good expectations for the new year, we all wish for a nice and good year. Maybe this is the wish of most of us, but I wish and wish a healthy, successful, in full luck and happy year. maybe you have other wishes. here you can share all your new year wishes. I hope all our wishes come true. I wish everyone a good year. May everything be as your heart desires, stay healthy.

• Award 3
  • Like 5

• Members
7 hours ago, DUYGU said:

We all may in good expectations for the new year, we all wish for a nice and good year. Maybe this is the wish of most of us, but I wish and wish a healthy, successful, in full luck and happy year. maybe you have other wishes. here you can share all your new year wishes. I hope all our wishes come true. I wish everyone a good year. May everything be as your heart desires, stay healthy.

Thank you for your good wishes, and I wish the same for you, my friend Duygu

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

Happy New Year to all. Thank you very much for the good and beautiful wishes you shared here. I hope you have a good year and all your good and good wishes come true. I want all positive thoughts from your mind and heart to be reflected in life. I wish everyone to always remain loving, healthy, happy, successful, lucky and peaceful in life.

• Award 1
  • Like 2

• 11 months later...
  • Advanced Members

Hello again everyone! We are living in the last days of 2021. A new year is coming again. I hope this new year will be a good and beautiful year for all of us. Happy new year everyone! All of you may have good wishes for the new year. You can write all your new year wishes in this thread. Thanks

• Like 1

• Advanced Members

2021 has been another strange year, the strangest of all for me. A year that will go down in the history books, one that we will tell our future generations about. It's been tough for everyone, at this stage everyone has been affected directly or indirectly by what has been going on in the world. My wish for the new year is that everyone comes together and continues to support each other through the bad times and the good. The pandemic has been a strain on most peoples mental health, it's important to check in on friends and relatives. You never know what a person might be going through, and how far having a little chat can go. I respectfully urge everyone to do what they can this year to support positive mental health, "many hands make light work".  

Useful resources:

https://unitedgmh.org/mental-health-support

https://checkpointorg.com/global/

https://www.cdc.gov/mentalhealth/stress-coping/cope-with-stress/index.html

https://xat.wiki/depression

Edited by xCOLTx
  • Award 2
  • Like 2

• Members

Hi guys! 👋🏻 

As you are all aware, the years of 2020-2021 have been hard years for us due to COVID-19 pandemic, but I hope 2022 will be a bright year which we can spend a lot of time with our loved ones and can travel freely again.🌟

I would dearly wish all of us to have first health, then peace, happiness, money and of course love!🤩

celebrate season 1 GIF by National Geographic Channel

Happy New Year!! 🥳

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

First of all, I wish 2022 to be a healthy, peaceful and beautiful year for all people of the world. I hope by 2022 covid-19 will end all over the world. I hope that new pandemic processes will not be encountered.

New Year Space GIF by Abel M'Vada

• 9 months later...