New xat Progressive Web App (PWA) out now!

LaFleur

• Advanced Members

Personally I find this new Desktop application version of xat to be crazy. A modern version of xat, a completely different style to what we are used to see.

For me this marks the end of an era with the beginning of a new one. I would like to thank the team of people who worked with commitment, determination and perseverance on this project so that it could become reality.

I would also like to thank @LaFleur who, as always, has done an excellent job of explaining yet another milestone! (applause)(applause)

• Like 2

• Volunteers

Another update on "chat not loading":

Since the latest release, it appears that if you are using the extension "uBlock origin", it will break xat (not just Malwarebytes/AdBlock).

We suggest you to TEMPORARILY disable uBlock origin on xat if you wish to connect on HTML5. Admins are aware of this issue and a fix is being worked on (not related to GA but on the way scripts are loaded on xat).

How to disable uBlock origin on xat (and refresh after that): 

8TJRTkD.gif

I'll post once we are sure the fix is working at 100% and it's available to all.

Thank you for your patience.

Edited by SLOom
  • Award 1
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • LaFleur unpinned and locked this topic