My Portofolio: Gif, pcback, backgrounds

Sephiroth

• Contributors

Β 

π’π„ππ‡πˆπ‘πŽπ“π‡Β (πŸ•πŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸ•πŸŽπŸŽπŸŽ)

spacer.png

Contact me for Gif 3D, gif 4D, xatspace, pcback, backgrounds, forum cover

Edited by Sephiroth
adding more info

• Contributors
10 hours ago, AmonRa2017 said:

Hi!Β 

If you are interested in buying graphics, please take a look to my profile. All the models can be mixed, you can choose to change colours, effects, texts and images. You can be creative and I will make it happen for you.Β xat online chat. Profile for LordOfSin83Β 

My id isΒ 1535192768. Check xat.me for Gif models

If you are interested in inner/outer/banners, you can see some of my work displayed under my personal chat group xat.com/royalfmΒ 

Β 

Feel free to ask any model you desire. Thank you!Β 

Hello, actually i'm looking for this, but do you have portfolio? Can you show me?

• 1 month later...
  • Contributors
On 12/17/2020 at 8:54 PM, Page said:

Hello, actually i'm looking for this, but do you have portfolio? Can you show me?

Hi! Sorry for late answer, you can pc me in xat and I will send you my portofolio. My id isΒ 70007000

Edited by Sephiroth
details

• 2 months later...
  • Contributors

Here are some of the backgrounds I made. Inner/Outer.Β 

Please note they have been asked by people in this form, so if you wish any model to be changed, it is absolutely possible.

Β 

spacer.pngΒ spacer.png

spacer.png

Β 

spacer.pngΒ spacer.png

spacer.pngΒ spacer.png

Β 

spacer.png

spacer.pngΒ 

spacer.png

spacer.pngΒ spacer.png

spacer.pngΒ spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.pngΒ spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.pngΒ spacer.png

Β 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Β 

spacer.pngΒ  Β spacer.png

Β 

spacer.pngΒ spacer.png

Β 

spacer.png

Β 

spacer.pngΒ Β spacer.png

spacer.png

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Edited by Sephiroth
reorder images to save space
  • Award 2

• Contributors

And the last category, gif templates.Β  Blufftitler Gif models and After effects gif models.

Colors, text and images are customizable, but the design cannot be changed on request.

Thank you for your attention and the feedback already received!Β 

I have around 600 editable models, but I can not add them all here, so you are invited, if interested, to check my xat profile.

SephirothΒ  (70007000)

Β 

Β 

Β 

After Effects Gif models:

Β 

Β 

Β spacer.pngΒ spacer.pngΒ spacer.pngΒ Β spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngΒ spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Β 

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Β 

BluffTitler Gif Models:

Β 

Β 

spacer.pngΒ spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Β 

Edited by Sephiroth
adding images
  • Award 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Sephiroth changed the title to My Portofolio: Gif, pcback, backgrounds
  • 7 months later...