What do you intend to do in the new year?

DUYGU

• Advanced Members

Hi everyone, I will not work when entering the new year, I will stay at home in the new year, I am thinking of spending the Christmas with my family at home. I think of playing fun house games and fun games at home. If we get bored with him, we listen to music and dance. I make cakes and cookies and offer them to my loved ones at home. What do you intend to do in the new year? What kind of activities do you plan to do? I hope your new year will goes well! I wish everyone have a nice new year. Stay healthy and stay happy!

• Award 1
  • Like 6

• Members

Christmas and new year is fast approaching! Me, I’ll spend it with my friends since i am far away with my family and can’t able to travel since the country they are in is lockdown;( . Instead i’ll celebrate it with them via VC. Hehe. Anyways will still enjoy it since my friends here became my family now. Advanced merry christmas and a prosperous new year to all(blowkiss)

• Award 1

• Members

Well for me, I will still be working on Christmas and New year since I don't have plans to go home with this current situation. However, I wish it will back soon to normal. God Bless you all and may you have a Wonderful Christmas and Happy New year!

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

Flirting the chat Flirt
Hi Duygu

Because I live alone and away from family, not to put my whole family at risk of Covid19, this year we will respect the social distance, even if it is difficult, another year away from family and friends, but we have to think for the good of all.

Enjoy xat!

• Award 1

• 1 year later...
  • Advanced Members

In 2022, I want to leave my business life and visit the countries that I dream of seeing and visiting. I want to see and know closely the people and cultures of the countries I dream of seeing. The country I want to go most is Egypt. I am very curious to see the pyramids and historical artifacts in Egypt.

• Like 1

• Advanced Members

Good afternoon, I enjoy listening to music, relax a little, socialize with friends and family, enjoy Christmas, New Year, clean up, throw it away, I don't need to or donate.Happy 2022 with health to all and make your dreams come true.:)

• Award 1

• 9 months later...