Riches power

ALE42

• Advanced Members

Hi Guys from Ale..

GQV00cy.jpg NDeH49o.jpg

Riches power !! (the power it has some writing cool) GOLD VERSION:

. main smiley: at the PC buy the power gold!!

. rich laughs and the eyebrow say hello!!  (rich writing)

. very rich he opens him mouth and have a glitter,  the hand (left) say money (very rich writing)

. rich bags effect belance the bags and the $ golden

. rich vip with heart eyes and earphone (some effects, glitter, rose and vip writing)

. rich ok he says ok with the hand and one glitter above the $

these are six examples that came to my mind, I would love if someone would help me with the rest (as you want even difficult)

- post your idea female e/o male and i will take into consideration! Thanks..I took a little inspiration from trader power :p

sorry i forgot the close-ups

L0z7xAG.jpg jXNyIQV.jpg

zttrRow.jpg nSgfSl4.jpg

T30yvb8.jpg NDeH49o.jpg

Edited by NoSense
  • Award 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

• Advanced Members

Hello Nosense, your idea is good idea. I like your ideas. I see that you are drawing very well. I wish such a power was created. that would be very cute and lovely. if you want i can give you new ideas I can help you for your drawings with my ideas

• Like 4

• Advanced Members

I see that you have chosen beautiful smiley emoticons, your drawings are beautiful, and now I am too giving you examples of emoji that may be interesting, you can use the smiley emojis I have given in your drawings. This idea can be conceived as a wonderful power that can make people happy with a sense of wealth on xat. 

Zc5qCJO.jpgPvoBsjL.jpgA3V02za.pngSx8XN4s.jpg

As I have given in one of the examples above, Also you can use the euro sign in the eye parts in your drawings. These are examples that can help you.

• Award 1
  • Like 2

• ALE42 changed the title to Riches power
  • Advanced Members

I made some changes, now it's much better! RICHES !!
however I leave the old photos, if they wanted to do it of two types:

the changes:

WddU4PR.jpg YUwiAfa.jpg

the main smiley buy ruby pawn, somes smiley have teeth

G3pw26r.jpg MKClbNO.jpg

ox2bCKX.jpg ZeI9q7P.jpg

dpcy2tf.jpg YUwiAfa.jpg

Edited by NoSense
  • Like 1

• Advanced Members

I see that you are drawing very well. Your drawings are really great. I cannot find flaws in your drawings and I cannot criticize their drawings. You show the power designers quite well what kind of power they will design. You have very professional drawings, you can consider drawing with the ideas I gave you. I gave you interesting emoji examples

• Like 1

• Advanced Members

Thank you  !!

some smileys have real mouth, i tried to be as cool as possible, the design is very good, then there is the gold option (first photos) and ruby if they want..

GOLD                                                                                                                 RUBY

HZAzDiN.jpg ualQon1.jpg

otherwise only                                        RUBY VERSION

zhHOHak.jpg slS4vSi.jpg

and maybe I'll add some more while always staying stable on smileys, like look think ok (these genres) I will see in the next few days!!

thanks again for your supports guys!!

Edited by NoSense
  • Like 1

• Advanced Members

Hi guys as promised i added two new smileys, i don't know how optional they can be, anyway i try...

RICH SIX                                                                         RICH HALO

cGgpoL4.jpg ofY6K1t.jpg

one have the pitchfork red the horn black and one flaming black $ always gold

the other Halo have $ gold with S green the halo gold and the cloud yellow that flies to the left..

thanks at everyone ..

Edited by NoSense
  • Like 1

• Advanced Members

Hi Nosense, I look at your drawings and see that you are making good drawings. I noticed your new ideas and new emoji styles show in your drawings. I see that you draw a horned emoji. I think you represent power with horns. On xat, the horned emoji can give people the idea that the rich who have money are strong are rich. I think that like and I have too an idea. Also you can add a horned caption to your emoji drawings. I think the gold or silver headdress with horns creates a rich human theme. It can be horned headgear similar to wiking gold or silver horned headgear is a new style of hats and headgear on xat. Gold and silver headgear representing power and wealth are highly appreciated and highly admired at xat. Really this idea of mine could be big innovation on xat. I want you to think about this idea of mine and I would like to see it in your drawings. 

ylwY1Zl.jpg

• Like 1

• Advanced Members

this is viking not riches...are u sure?! 

Kiss (blowkiss) (meh)

this is fine  

RICH CROWN 

MgMTi2i.jpg 

the colors i don't know !! But looks well....the hand say hey i pay u!!

Edited by ALEX

• 1 month later...
  • Advanced Members
On 12/15/2020 at 11:19 PM, ALEX said:

this is viking not riches...are u sure?! 

Kiss (blowkiss) (meh)

this is fine  

RICH CROWN 

MgMTi2i.jpg IZwplgr.jpg

the colors i don't know !! But looks well....the hand say hey i pay u!!

On 2/5/2021 at 1:08 PM, ALEX said:

This is the option for the devil or "six" riches

omJZZXe.jpg SpnGj5G.jpg

I like your drawings, your drawings are nice. I see you for xat users give of the emojis that will make them feel rich and powerful. I have never seen emojis with horns and dollar signs in their eyes on xat. these are quite interesting and interesting. It can be a pleasure to experience the happiness of wealth on xat temporarily. You can use different rich emojis in your drawings, which I suggested to you in my comment above.

• Cool 1

• Advanced Members
On 2/7/2021 at 1:43 AM, DJFUNNY said:

I love all your drawings (examples) 

this make me happy, just a sketch i still have to imrpoved xD don't worry i will became a nice designer!!

(hug) a sweet HUG for u i appreciate your attention!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...