problem with log in chat group

mrfantast4

Question

• Members

helllo iam main and owner of radiochat  in xat , my  problem is about a month now  but i wait if is a technical issue , i try to login in my chat group  say my password wrong when i try to put the forget my password then say that is my email is not exist  , pls can you help me ? i check and my password is true and corect  thank you !!

9 answers to this question

• Advanced Members
11 minutes ago, mrfantast4 said:

helllo iam main and owner of radiochat  in xat , my  problem is about a month now  but i wait if is a technical issue , i try to login in my chat group  say my password wrong when i try to put the forget my password then say that is my email is not exist  , pls can you help me ? i check and my password is true and corect  thank you !!

Are you certain it is the correct email you are trying to use? You should have an activation email for the chat group from xat, if that is the correct email. See if you can find it.

If not, it is most likely under a different email. You can login to the possible emails and check for that activation email on them as well.

• Advanced Members
2 minutes ago, mrfantast4 said:

nope , i check my emails ,  email with "info@xat.com  is not exist .

Make sure to search it without the quotation marks if you haven't already.

If you still don't see it, that means you used a different email address to create the chat group. You can then login to any other email it might be, and look for the same email. (Make sure it's the group activation email, not just any email from info@xat.com)

• Contributors
6 minutes ago, mrfantast4 said:

Hello, can you tell us what the error is appearing for you? (The number)

• Advanced Members
Just now, mrfantast4 said:

how can i see a email when say the email is not exist , ? my email is corect  and check always . is the same with login my user account .

Login to your email account (not xat). You should see an email from "info@xat.com" that contains the activation link to activate the chat group if it's the correct email. If you don't see that email, then you must have used a different email account to create that chat group.