HELP

RadioDoamna

Question

• Members

Is anyone here? I need help. A person tells me that I am suspected of illegalities and tells me to transfer the powers, charges and days to his account. He did not decline his identity. He contacted me by chat and then by e-mail and threatened me that if I don't pass the powers on his name, he will close my account. His email is <removed> and login <removed>

Edited by Crow

2 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

Hello,

What you are reporting is an attempt to scam, they're trying to steal your xats and powers. Please, ignore these users and report them immediately.

You must know that this is not new to us, this has been happening for a while now. You should report these fraudulent users immediately every time you see them, probably, this is not the first time they'll try to scam you.

In case you took screenshots and have sufficient proofs against this fraudulent user, you can report it to me or any other volunteer through a private message here on the forum.

Also, read the following topic to get more information on these fraudulent users and how they've been trying to scam people for some time using the same method: https://forum.xat.com/topic/8290-safety-topic/.