" Buy " Button

• Wiki Translators

Hello how you doing ?

i'd like to discuss something with you, how about adding a " buy " button in powers wiki pages ? ( as a new feature ) especially for smiley powers and stickers or add their prices in store.

Sometimes as you know we're seeing Trading price (bot price) or the price that users offer superior than the store price, for exp TRADER power and this new one KNACK, store price :  100xats for TRADER, 222xats for KNACK but users in trade sell / offer more, also who are buying offer a high price too ( exp 500, 700 ... ).

Adding " buy " button or store prices in this case can allow users to buy cheap from store or the wiki page, and sell with a high offer to benefit more ( personally i'd like to do this ) For exp if i find KNACK's price in store i'd like to buy 2 or 3 and sell them with a high price like users do.

Idk if my idea is clear :$ what do you think ? 

Thank you !!

• Like 1
  • Volunteers

It's supply and demand. Your idea unfortunately goes against your goal of wanting to profit from it.

Let's take knack as an example. At the time of the first launch, X units were launched and when they start to disappear from trade (being purchased by others), their price goes up. If more units are launched in the store, there will be a greater offer and its price will eventually decrease.

If you want to profit, you will have to buy in the first releases.

44 minutes ago, DUYGU said:

We can have the opportunity to buy a power we want to buy at a cheaper and more affordable price.

Make sure to keep track of the power banner countdown if there is one. If not, follow xat's Twitter account and turn notifications on to know when they're being released on store. That's the way to get it at an affordable price.

• Award 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Wiki Translators
On 12/5/2020 at 4:07 PM, Stif said:

It's supply and demand. Your idea unfortunately goes against your goal of wanting to profit from it.

Let's take knack as an example. At the time of the first launch, X units were launched and when they start to disappear from trade (being purchased by others), their price goes up. If more units are launched in the store, there will be a greater offer and its price will eventually decrease.

If you want to profit, you will have to buy in the first releases.

Make sure to keep track of the power banner countdown if there is one. If not, follow xat's Twitter account and turn notifications on to know when they're being released on store. That's the way to get it at an affordable price.

Maybe KNACK, but TRADER is different : store price 100 xats, and the trading price ( price bot ) = 350 - 400 now, imagine if you buy for exp 2 TRADER powers and you re-sell them in trade, or cambio ... there will be more benefit, i hope prices will be added in store especially as i mentioned before for smiley powers and stickers.