Suggestion for Sohbet

Liana

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Tuba said:

Hello Forum Family

I would have a suggestion but I saw that html5 every month someone changes as (main) and owner
and would suggest how that xat sohbet would be? about 3-4 months someone (main) becomes and that it grows
Who should be the (main) I would advise the (volunters) to select it. Actually a good idea that people also see what kind of work they do as (main) and what responsibilities they have. I think everyone would have fun with it and be happy. How do you see that? what do you think about this idea?

I like these ideas. that's a good idea. It would be really good to bring a 3 aylık main owner application rather than a forever main application in the sohbet room. Of course, you would like to see a main owner who has a fun and enjoyable time there for 3 montly to you give time happyfull. Everyone's will like this idea. I hope volunteers take this idea into consideration and can increase the it monthly main stay period of the main owner to 3 months there. Why not maybe this may be this idea is conceivable

Edited by DUYGU
  • Like 1

• Advanced Members

Hello,

We normally remove main owners on official chats if there's a sufficient reason to do so. Implementing your suggestion means that the current main owners (Sevda and Kaul) would need to be removed from their positions, which will not happen until they do something wrong.

I only see two scenarios where your suggestion can be implemented:

1. If Sevda and Kaul decide to step down from their positions.

2. If the current main owners are forcefully removed from their positions.

Otherwise, I don't think your suggestion can be implemented on Sohbet. Anyway, I personally appreciate the fact you care about the chat.

• Award 1
  • Confused 1
  • Done! 4
  • Like 1

• Members
45 minutes ago, Tuba said:

Hello Forum Family

I would have a suggestion but I saw that html5 every month someone changes as (main) and owner
and would suggest how that xat sohbet would be? about 3-4 months someone (main) becomes and that it grows
Who should be the (main) I would advise the (volunters) to select it. Actually a good idea that people also see what kind of work they do as (main) and what responsibilities they have. I think everyone would have fun with it and be happy. How do you see that? what do you think about this idea?

Very good idea, different for everyone

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Tuba said:

Hello Forum Family

it's a great idea, this will be exciting and different for everyone. I really like this idea <3

• Like 3

• Members

I agree with Solange first. And Sevda and Kaul were the best choice for conversation, and we are supporters, both as their friends and attendants. That's why Kaul isn't thinking of quitting, and we don't want Kaul to quit.(applause)..

• Thanks 1
  • Done! 2
  • Like 1

• Members
9 minutes ago, EviL said:

I agree with Solange first. And Sevda and Kaul were the best choice for conversation, and we are supporters, both as their friends and attendants. That's why Kaul isn't thinking of quitting, and we don't want Kaul to quit.(applause)..

I'm happy to hear different opinions. Everyone has different choices, no one needs to take it personally. kaul and sevda are good at their thing, but changes are always needed.(cute)

• Advanced Members

So people it's not about whether you stay or go.
is an idea that xat sohbet ne changes and can test something New: D

who can read also notices that nothing was mentioned from the way the main's should go and select new xD

• Like 1

• Members
3 minutes ago, Tuba said:

So people it's not about whether you stay or go.
is an idea that xat sohbet ne changes and can test something New: D

who can read also notices that nothing was mentioned from the way the main's should go and select new xD

exactly, that's what I mean, no one needs to take it personally, it's an open discussion so you have to say what you think.(applause)

• Advanced Members

Who said Im not open for new ideas? Any suggestion and ideas for Sohbet to be a good place would take my attention. However, as you mentioned above @Maline I said what I think like everyone and as of the official Chat manager of Sohbet I see no need for a monthly main owner changes, maybe in the further future, thanks.(applause)

Edited by Kaul
  • Award 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Done! 3

• Advanced Members

Since the account is not fake, everyone writes their opinions on their own will, if attention is paid to the accounts, they are not new.
Need innovations to sohbet chat

the number of people decreases as the day goes on :o  (ok)

It's good to be innovative (maniac)

I hope something will be done.

• Like 1

• Members
18 minutes ago, Kaul said:

Who said Im not open for new ideas? Any suggestion and ideas for Sohbet to be a good place would take my attention. However, as you mentioned above @Maline I said what I think like everyone and as of the official Chat manager of Sohbet I see no need for a monthly main owner changes, maybe in in the futher future, thanks.(applause)

I'm so happy we can understand each other in a good way. I think you're good at your thing @Kaul I also appreciate that you have not taken it personally.(applause)

• Wiki Translators

As first thanks for everyone for their suggestions, opinions, supports. 
It's a honor for us to have users who care for Sohbet and brings some new ideas for to be make together Sohbet a great place.
It is also very worth to me, to see the Turkish community increasing in the Forum. 
But, Im agree with Kaul, I also see no need for now, as mentioned above we already have the HTML5 chat for that and I think it works very well there.

Btw, I dont think to have the support from the Staff is a fun fact, every staff member is for us very worth because without them we are nothing, thanks for the help and efforts guys <3 

• Award 1
  • Done! 1
  • Like 3

• Advanced Members
5 hours ago, Solange said:

Hello,

We normally remove main owners on official chats if there's a sufficient reason to do so. Implementing your suggestion means that the current main owners (Sevda and Kaul) would need to be removed from their positions, which will not happen until they do something wrong.

I only see two scenarios where your suggestion can be implemented:

1. If Sevda and Kaul decide to step down from their positions.

2. If the current main owners are forcefully removed from their positions.

Otherwise, I don't think your suggestion can be implemented on Sohbet. Anyway, I personally appreciate the fact you care about the chat.

No one asked for volunteers to remove anyone from anything...?

3. Kaul and Sevda decide they want a a 3rd monthly main owner

• Done! 2

• Advanced Members
6 hours ago, Tuba said:

Hello Forum Family

I agree with this opinion, there are constant complaints about the chat

I guess only moderators and owners of the chat do not support this topic LOL

Edited by Valstein
  • Done! 1

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Daniel said:

No one asked for volunteers to remove anyone from anything...?

I clearly see no one asked volunteers or contributors to remove them from the chat, but those were scenarios where the suggestion could be implemented and that's why I said that.

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

3. Kaul and Sevda decide they want a a 3rd monthly main owner

Interesting and a possible scenario as well. :p

• Done! 2

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, Solange said:

I clearly see no one asked volunteers or contributors to remove them from the chat, but those were scenarios where the suggestion could be implemented and that's why I said that.

----------

I would like to mention that if there are constant complaints about the chat and its management, then I'd suggest you formally report whatever you think is wrong to the appropriate individuals. You can do so by opening a ticket and we'll gladly review your complain. If you choose to report an official chat, you must include as much details as possible and be as specific as possible about your concern and the reason why you think something should be done.

I would also like to mention that we should try to avoid drama, otherwise the thread may be closed. This is just a friendly reminder to any person that replies to this thread.

Thank you.

We reported everything before, but Angelo was constantly protecting them and now even Angelo is not a manager, we don't even know who to trust anymore. 

and our reports were constantly being deleted, I think you should research the past:)

• Members

me an

10 minutes ago, Solange said:

----------

I would like to mention that if there are constant complaints about the chat and its management, then I'd suggest you formally report whatever you think is wrong to the appropriate individuals. You can do so by opening a ticket and we'll gladly review your complain. If you choose to report an official chat, you must include as much details as possible and be as specific as possible about your concern and the reason why you think something should be done.

I would also like to mention that we should try to avoid drama, otherwise the thread may be closed. This is just a friendly reminder to any person that replies to this thread.

Thank you.

me and many others have made reports with evidences about chat but nothing much happend at all..  atleast the last report was big deal if you ask me ... big rulebreak but yeahh

• Done! 1

• Volunteers

Hello,

The so-called reports you mention were made of nothing but "the main owner is bad see they banned me" or "you should make me main owner because I will do better" and it has been going on for years.

The only accurate reports we have ever received were actually users that were NOT complaining about its main owners but about some specific moderators, and these reports were processed.

We know very well who is reporting the chat and why and I suggest you stop this right now because xat is not a playground.

I would like to thank the OP for suggesting something new and Sevda and Kaul for replying to it in a professional manner.