KNURL POWER!

DUYGU

• Advanced Members

Hi eveyone, I see beautiful xat powers created for cute animals. I too wanted to give ideas about cute animals. I don't think this has been thought of before. and I haven't seen anyone suggesting it before, and I suggest cute knurls to be designed as a xat powersi. Although the knurl's structure, shape, body surface is an animal with many feet, these features are distinguishing features from other animals. While knurls may seem ugly and scary, xat power designers can turn them into cute animal xat powers. This may seem difficult to design, but I believe xat power designers can create the cute xat knurl powers. While suggesting these cute knurls as an animal powers, I've given some visual examples of cute knurls. The cute knurl power planned to be designed in these examples below can be added as emojis to the knurl powers. I've included these emojis in this suggestion. I will continue to give examples and drawings that support my idea and explain more.

spxsPRb.jpgOH3ecbd.jpgWWPr8tl.jpguHD8OBr.jpgXiqOHZp.jpgPLoQAKw.jpgqRx1cIX.jpg

• Award 2
  • Haha 2
  • Done! 1
  • Like 18

• Members
11 hours ago, DUYGU said:

Hi eveyone, I see beautiful xat powers created for cute animals. I too wanted to give ideas about cute animals. I don't think this has been thought of before. and I haven't seen anyone suggesting it before, and I suggest cute knurls to be designed as a xat powersi. Although the knurl's structure, shape, body surface is an animal with many feet, these features are distinguishing features from other animals. While knurls may seem ugly and scary, xat power designers can turn them into cute animal xat powers. This may seem difficult to design, but I believe xat power designers can create the cute xat knurl powers. While suggesting these cute knurls as an animal powers, I've given some visual examples of cute knurls. The cute knurl power planned to be designed in these examples below can be added as emojis to the knurl powers. I've included these emojis in this suggestion. I will continue to give examples and drawings that support my idea and explain more.

spxsPRb.jpgOH3ecbd.jpgWWPr8tl.jpguHD8OBr.jpgXiqOHZp.jpgPLoQAKw.jpgqRx1cIX.jpg

omgggggggggggg so cuteeee! 

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

I am sharing here again very cute very beautiful very different very interesting and attractive cute knurls pictures. As you can see in the sample pictures below, I tried to show the costumes and accessories used by people on cute knurls. it would be nice to see the costumes and accessories used by people in the emojis of the cute knurl powers on xat. Cute knurls in human costumes can be quite cute, quirky and attractive when they are turned into cute xat powers with cute human faces.

jDbh1EW.jpg7B1YxU2.jpgjATTzS8.jpg3zfVJ74.jpgnJu2Spa.jpg9rPmCt7.jpgEBmxp7S.jpgmyz10g9.jpg

Edited by DUYGU
  • Award 1
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...