Players HTML problems

Sami

Question

• Members

Why do HTML players wait days to approve them? You say you have nothing to do with the domain on which the HTML Player is installed, who should I contact? You gentlemen are thus losing members on the hat. with the site where the players post, then grant us the domains.Thanks

5 answers to this question

• Contributors
22 minutes ago, SamiServer said:

Why do HTML players wait days to approve them? You say you have nothing to do with the domain on which the HTML Player is installed, who should I contact? You gentlemen are thus losing members on the hat. with the site where the players post, then grant us the domains.Thanks

Hello, currently hundreds of players are sent daily, there is a queue, so we can check the player, code, links and images used in each player. Unfortunately, we can have some issues with delay. 
You can contact me via xat adding me to friends with the command /f10000053 or send a private message here in the same forum, just go to my profile, if by chance you do not feel comfortable in contacting me in these two locations, can find me directly in the help xat, click here to go to the xat. 

Ps: you can join us in xatradio’s club clicking here

Edited by Page

• Advanced Members

Approval you must wait until it is. There are many players to be approved, it is not that simple.
Have patience and wait.

there are many players to be approved, it takes days, it’s normal.

• Members
4 hours ago, Page said:

Pozdrav, trenutno se dnevno pošalje stotine igrača, postoji red, tako da možemo provjeriti uređaj, kôd, poveznice i slike korištene u svakom igraču. Nažalost, možemo imati nekih problema s odgodom. 
Možete me kontaktirati putem xat-a dodajući me prijateljima naredbom / f10000053 ili poslati privatnu poruku ovdje na istom forumu, samo idite na moj profil, ako slučajno ne osjećate ugodno kad me kontaktirate na ova dva mjesta, možete pronaći mene izravno u pomoć xat, kliknite ovdje da biste prešli na xat. 

Ps: možete nam se pridružiti u xatradio klubu klikom ovdje

ok frend