• Members

You know the people , the people you're friends , you give answers by giving priority to tickets , you can perform operations , an ethical movement that is how much? , There are people here who can not get an answer for months , like myself, but as the first priority , you prefer your own intimate friend , and you got it immediately to their jobs , is also a move you think this ? selecting people you do business, give up this behavior from this move. someone 's got to tell them.

Unfortunately , we do not what what you are doing right , as well , meaning I did not tell you all , I own some idea of what you are doing to yourself in this virtual world , though, to get the work ethic . This brings you to a better place and you always reflects better.

• Wiki Editors

Even if volunteers were prioritising friends this would not set back your ticket months, weeks, or even a single minute. 

Volunteers must remain fair at all times, and should show no favouritism to their friends. If you have any proof that a volunteer is favouring their friends ticket's over others, feel free to send a report.

• Award 1
  • Advanced Members

I agree that the ticket response times in some departments are too high... but I don't think it is the fault of the volunteers and I certainly don't think there are many tickets, if any at all, being moved forward strictly because of who created them.

Regardless, the forum isn't a place to complain about this type of thing. If you have a legitimate report with proof of favouritism you can report it to a volunteer as Stah said, but for now, this thread will be closed as it will do nothing besides create drama.

• Award 1
  • Advanced Members

I typically deny individual ticket answer requests in order to maintain the fairness of the queue. A delay does not imply that we're off answering all our friends' tickets.