Trade assigned Powers  

3 members have voted

1. 1. How useful can it be?

• 100%
    • 50%
    • 0%

• Advanced Members

Hey xat-ers

You know how hard it is to sell something, and not know what power is on the list when you want to trade with many powers. [Assigned Powers]

I know  the list where you see all the assigned powers in the chat.
But if that happens, you want to sell 300 powers, including 20 assigned, you don't know exactly what power is on the 300 powers list.
I think that an information message that you are trying to trade and is assigned on chat, is enough to save a lot of time. [List of assigned powers you are trying to trade]

It matters that the idea is understood!
1153986721_powergrouptradeshow.thumb.png.e9d2760c333aa4f72991b7cdaf2e31db.png

• Award 4

• Advanced Members

This is a good idea! yes of course it is quite difficult to buy and sell assigned powers. I liked these ideas. that could make trading easier for us without wasting time with together our. This saves us time.

• Like 1

• Volunteers

I think your proposal is more user friendly than the current system, so I support it. It can be challenging to work out which powers you need to unassign.

In addition to what you've proposed, I think the Group tab should also display the frequencies of each power assigned at each chat. For example, on my current login panel, I know that Blastkick is assigned to Group1 but I can't see how many are assigned there. I could have 8 Blastkick powers assigned there or I could have accidentally assigned 9, and it would be difficult to tell.

I also think the Group1, Group2, Group3 etc. labels should also be renamed to the chat names, again to make it more user friendly. These labels are not consistent between powers, and therefore Group1 on one assigned power may not be the same as Group1 for another. It would just make it easier to keep track of which powers are assigned where and how many of them are assigned.

• Award 3

• Advanced Members

Thanks Stif, I mentioned in rarer cases what can happen. [I think Crow explained much better than I did, besides adding new things to this idea]. sry :$
Another Stuff
Otherwise, we are forced to unassign one by one, from different chat, and if you have many active powers, like me 999 powers subscriber active on different chat. [You need an hour to solve something that can be solved in two minutes]
Crow also has 4445 powers Subscriber «I think for us it should be a command where we can assign and unassign all powers on chat at once. [this has been suggested in the past].(smirk)(hippo)

Thank you Duygu, I hope so!
Thanks to Crow, he added some very useful things. [Sorry I used your name as an example].

Thank you all for the support.

• Advanced Members

It be nice if we had an option, when we trading powers to unassign a group power in the trade app, Im sure a number of times all of us have forgot to unassign a power, and then having to login to find where its assigned so we can unassign it, this would save so much hassle 

• Award 3