SuperWorker New Collection

• Advanced Members

H e l l o X A T G u y s

As you know, a big trouble like corona virus has emerged in the world. and people started getting or going to work or doing their job at home 

we understood more how important and valuable the time our workers or our jobs spend in our work

The duties of healthcare workers, more precisely their workers, were enormous and they still continue their duties with great care. 

I thought of a worker collecting power for them and all workers, it could be further improved,

I think 7 powers might be the power to commemorate xat workers

Nursing

Medical

Work

Chores

Money

Manage  

Military   

the main theme should be Work power of course

note that May 1 is Labor Day, when today comes this powers can be released specially

If you have a better idea, please specify in the comments:)

Edited by Valstein
  • Award 1
  • Like 1
  • Volunteers

This sounds like a great idea! I also think it'd be very good if xat releases a collection in honor of the Labor Day that is celebrated on May 1. It's celebrated internationally on May 1, so it'd be perfect to release it around that time.

As for the list of powers it should include, I personally think it should be as follows:

218 Stylist

179 Nursing

164 Spy

125 Work

73 Military

I believe the powers I've listed above are specifically dedicated to different types of workers.

Now I'll list other powers that can potentially be included in the collection as well:

602 Gamer - This is more like a hobby for most people. However, most popular gamers get money from this, and they're somehow dedicated to what they do as gamers. I think some people take this as their source of income, specially if they stream and become popular gamers.

592 Medical - This power can be included as well, simply because it's dedicated to what health workers do around the world. We'd have Nursing power already included in the collection, but I don't see why Medical power couldn't be included as well.

376 Mining - This power could also be included in the collection in honor of those people that work in the mining industry around the world.

290 Worldcup - This is another power that could also be included in the collection in honor of footballers.

268 Farm - I personally think this power should definitely be included if this collection is released in the future, in honor of those that belong to the farming community around the world.

117 Music - This power could also be included in honor of singers.

I hope we can see this collection being released in the near future!

• Like 2
  • Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Solange said:

This sounds like a great idea! I also think it'd be very good if xat releases a collection in honor of the Labor Day that is celebrated on May 1. It's celebrated internationally on May 1, so it'd be perfect to release it around that time.

As for the list of powers it should include, I personally think it should be as follows:

218 Stylist

179 Nursing

164 Spy

125 Work

73 Military

I believe the powers I've listed above are specifically dedicated to different types of workers.

Now I'll list other powers that can potentially be included in the collection as well:

602 Gamer - This is more like a hobby for most people. However, most popular gamers get money from this, and they're somehow dedicated to what they do as gamers. I think some people take this as their source of income, specially if they stream and become popular gamers.

592 Medical - This power can be included as well, simply because it's dedicated to what health workers do around the world. We'd have Nursing power already included in the collection, but I don't see why Medical power couldn't be included as well.

376 Mining - This power could also be included in the collection in honor of those people that work in the mining industry around the world.

290 Worldcup - This is another power that could also be included in the collection in honor of footballers.

268 Farm - I personally think this power should definitely be included if this collection is released in the future, in honor of those that belong to the farming community around the world.

117 Music - This power could also be included in honor of singers.

I hope we can see this collection being released in the near future!

more power can be added yes all power about working can be included , thx for your  comment