power for chat background

zuzu

• Advanced Members

i have idea ,  to allow users put special background for them ,in any chat as apear for them as chat background  istead of the background that puted by the mainowner .

this background should apear only for the user ,  same to pcback idea but for chats 

http://prntscr.com/vs6wt2

Edited by theFlower
add
  • Cool 1
  • Like 1

• Advanced Members
On 11/29/2020 at 11:53 AM, theFlower said:

i have idea ,  to allow users put special background for them ,in any chat as apear for them as chat background  istead of the background that puted by the mainowner .

this background should apear only for the user ,  same to pcback idea but for chats 

http://prntscr.com/vs6wt2

This is a good idea when we don't like, don't like or don't want to see a background set by the main owner in any chat room. Sometimes we don't have to see the backgrounds that we see inconvenient even for a short time. With the pcback power, we only had to change our ''backgrounds'' in private chat. A background power similar to the function of the pcback power needs to be developed and designed. As with the change made with pcback power, we can see the changing background by ourselves, not by others. for this we need advanced background changing power.

• Like 1

• Contributors

Actually we can see something like this when we are on xat HTML5 this is possible thanks to the new html version of our beloved social network so... 

You gave a good suggestion, i believe that it should not necessarily be a power but a new function added to the HTML5, where we can put a background to our liking. 

• Like 1

• Advanced Members
8 hours ago, DUYGU said:

This is a good idea when we don't like, don't like or don't want to see a background set by the main owner in any chat room. Sometimes we don't have to see the backgrounds that we see inconvenient even for a short time. With the pcback power, we only had to change our ''backgrounds'' in private chat. A background power similar to the function of the pcback power needs to be developed and designed. As with the change made with pcback power, we can see the changing background by ourselves, not by others. for this we need advanced background changing power.

thanks for support and yeah its good idea i wish they make it :( we are tired of bad backgrounds thats hurt our eyes 

6 hours ago, Page said:

Actually we can see something like this when we are on xat HTML5 this is possible thanks to the new html version of our beloved social network so... 

You gave a good suggestion, i believe that it should not necessarily be a power but a new function added to the HTML5, where we can put a background to our liking. 

we have only switch backgrounds but thats not mean we all love those backgrounds . everyone have his style of backgrounds.  2 yeah i agree not neccessarily be  a power . they can add it as a option in html5 

• Volunteers

This idea seems to have been suggested here:

LaFleur raised a good point within that topic. Perhaps the main owner of the chat wrote important information within their chat background (e.g. chat rules), which these users would not see. It may not be a big issue, but it's worth mentioning.

• Advanced Members
7 hours ago, Crow said:

This idea seems to have been suggested here:

LaFleur raised a good point within that topic. Perhaps the main owner of the chat wrote important information within their chat background (e.g. chat rules), which these users would not see. It may not be a big issue, but it's worth mentioning.

they talk about pc bg not chat bg .   not just follow me and say  nigative things try to be helper and say positive things :/ 

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, theFlower said:

they talk about pc bg not chat bg .   not just follow me and say  nigative things try to be helper and say positive things :/ 

Maybe if you read the whole thing you'd know that suggestion wasn't for pc backgrounds. Indeed, it's exactly the same thing you suggested.

Also, please show me which part of what he said is negative. He didn't say it's a bad idea or that he's against it. Instead, he mentioned a valid point that LaFleur raised in that thread. 

You can't expect everyone to completely agree with you and give you useless feedback. Learn to accept constructive feedback. If you can't, please refrain from suggesting things.

Edited by Ethan
  • Thanks 4

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Ethan said:

Maybe if you read the whole thing you'd know that suggestion wasn't for pc backgrounds. Indeed, it's exactly the same thing you suggested.

Also, please show me which part of what he said is negative. He didn't say it's a bad idea or that he's against it. Instead, he mentioned a valid point that LaFleur raised in that thread. 

You can't expect everyone to completely agree with you and give you useless feedback. Learn to accept constructive feedback. If you can't, please refrain from suggesting things.

1 other user talking abiut pcback he didnt had same idea that i talked about . 2 i  cant discouss with you  about what i talked to row bcz you not staff and you are not crow . this is personal topic  between me and him . ty for following my topic . 3 if i accept what others said to me or no this is my problem .if you dont like my topic you  can go unfollow it and go . ty again for  follow

• Contributors

Well, unfortunately this topic is taking a different turn than has been suggested. 
I agree with some things that @Ethan said though, if it's just a topic between you and crow, please send him a private message, I believe it's not polite to treat rudely those who disagree with our opinion. 

Sorry guys (wailing)

7 minutes ago, theFlower said:

1 other user talking abiut pcback he didnt had same idea that i talked about . 2 i  cant discouss with you  about what i talked to row bcz you not staff and you are not crow . this is personal topic  between me and him . ty for following my topic . 3 if i accept what others said to me or no this is my problem .if you dont like my topic you  can go unfollow it and go . ty again for  follow

• Advanced Members
8 minutes ago, Page said:

Well, unfortunately this topic is taking a different turn than has been suggested. 
I agree with some things that @Ethan said though, if it's just a topic between you and crow, please send him a private message, I believe it's not polite to treat rudely those who disagree with our opinion. 

Sorry guys (wailing)

if you dont like my topic just unfollow it ty for understand . and  as i said if i accept opinion of one of you its up to me . 

• Advanced Members
45 minutes ago, theFlower said:

1 other user talking abiut pcback he didnt had same idea that i talked about

No, he's not. 

On 4/18/2016 at 7:54 PM, Artorias said:

But how about the power that can change chat background just for us, like if you go to some chat and you don't (like) the background, you can use your own which is visible only for you. So basically what I am talking about is pcback power, but that is visible only for you, not for the others.

Yes, he mentioned PCBACK because the idea would be similar but the background would be for the main chat and it would only be visible to you. Isn't it exactly what you suggested?

2 i  cant discouss with you  about what i talked to row bcz you not staff and you are not crow . this is personal topic  between me and him . ty for following my topic .

I couldn't care less about what's going on between you and Crow but, as Page said, you treated him in a rude way just because he has a different opinion.

3 if i accept what others said to me or no this is my problem .if you dont like my topic you  can go unfollow it and go . ty again for  follow

This is exactly what's wrong with you. You think you're always right and don't accept feedback from people that have a different opinion, even if they're not against your idea but instead they are just pointing out some issues.

Edited by Ethan
  • Like 2

• Advanced Members
35 minutes ago, theFlower said:

if you dont like my topic just unfollow it ty for understand . and  as i said if i accept opinion of one of you its up to me . 

Critics are more vital than the followers. You made a public post suggesting an idea and if before it's implemented, the pros and cons needs to be weighted carefully else it'll cause problems later. It's not about negative or positive, it's just opinions and not everyone have same opinions. Don't be just ignorant to the criticism others have to give. Keeping this aside, I really like your idea.

• Like 1

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, Ethan said:

No, he's not. 

Yes, he mentioned PCBACK because the idea would be similar but the background would be for the main chat and it would only be visible to you. Isn't it exactly what you suggested?

I couldn't care less about what's going on between you and Crow but, as Page said, you treated him in a rude way just because he has a different opinion.

This is exactly what's wrong with you. You think you're always right and don't accept feedback from people that have a different opinion, even if they're not against your idea but instead they are just pointing out some issues.

my idea can be wrong yeah im human i can be right and wrong .why you dont accept me as im? why i would be as you or you dislike me ? 

1 hour ago, Parth said:

Critics are more vital than the followers. You made a public post suggesting an idea and if before it's implemented, the pros and cons needs to be weighted carefully else it'll cause problems later. It's not about negative or positive, it's just opinions and not everyone have same opinions. Don't be just ignorant to the criticism others have to give. Keeping this aside, I really like your idea.

if im wrong i want see the right thing im not ignoring anyone . if you have any idea to correct me so go show me and ty . idk why  you dont like me if i dont have opinion as you ? why dont you accept me as im?

• Huh? 1

• Crow locked this topic